19

When I woke up it was dark in the room. I knew this had to be one of my many enemy's trying to kill me over the past. 

"Well if you're going to kill me, Get on with the show!" I boomed out. I was weak and I was in a lot of pain. 

"Look at you, nothing more than a pathetic human. I wonder what Lux saw in you." The black figure appeared out of the corner. 

"Lux?" I mumbled,"Is that why I'm here?"

"Yes and no. For Lux yes, but not fully." As it stepped froward, I saw a women. She was probably about Lux's age. I couldn't tell her more detailed features. 

"I suggest you let me go or I'll kill you." I hissed glaring at the women. 

"How will you do that? You're tied up, alone, and no one will hear if you scream." She toyed with me, making me even more mad. 

"Ella where are you?" I heard Lux's voice. It was in my head, as if she was still sharing a body with me. 

"No idea."  I thought hoping she would be able to hear me as watched the women. 

"Okay, let's make a deal. You give me Lux and tell me how to kill that Hybrid skum and I'll let you live." She walked around me.

"Why should I trust a word you say?" I snapped and she raised her eyebrows. I was in a small concrete basement. I looked around trying not to be obvious. 

"Because I'll kill you otherwise." She grabbed me by my neck and lifted me out of the chair. My arms burned due to the ropes and began to strain. 

"I'd like to see - you try." I squeezed out, and then smirked. I knew I wasn't as strong as I was, and I know I'm weak now. 

"Ella?! What's going on? I can't find you. " Lux yelled in my head.

"I need help." I cried back. All of a sudden the women latched onto my neck and began drinking my blood. 

So this is how the humans felt when I did this. It was so painful. 

The women began to cough and then she collapsed. She looked as if she had tar in her mouth. I wasn't staying to find out what happened or why it happened. I was out. I stumbled over the way she had came in holding my neck that was gushing blood. 

I grabbed my neck to try and stop the bleeding and put pressure on it but when I touched it, I was healed.

I couldn't think on it to much, I needed out of here and there had to be a door somewhere..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out in a small opening through the woods. You would have just walked right past it if you didn't know. 

The adrenaline wore off and I stumbled over a log, falling. I laid on a tree stump as tears fell. I didn't want to be as weak as I was but here I am, the only thing I hated - being vulnerable. 

"Why are you out here alone?" I heard someone mumble, they stood over me but I couldn't tell who it was. 

"Help me please." I croaked out and then my eyelids became heavy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyelids fluttered open and it was bright. I tried to move but my neck hurt to bad. I could see someone walking beside me. 

"Where am I?" I panicked. 

"Oh Ella! Thank god you're okay." It was Hayley, she come over and bit into her wrist, offering it to me.  

I gladly took it up and drank it,"Jackson found you alone near some herb that makes you sleep in the woods. He brought you to his grandmothers home. You'll be okay." She gently grabbed my head and stoked my hair.

"I almost died twice in the last 24 hours." I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Klaus refused to let anyone turn you. Elijah said that it would be easier of he erased your memories and let you live your life." She looked me in my eyes, looking for my reaction. 

"No ones taking my memories." I snapped at her. 

"And no one will, if that's what you want. We just want you happy Ella." She stared at me.

"I am happy." 

"No you're not." She softly said to me. 

"Oh then tell me, how will I be happy Hayley?" I snapped again.

"You want a baby. You want a love. You want to be normal and have a family." My heart dropped. Yeah I wanted those things, and they were ever going to happen but I'd never tell her that.

"They are all impossible.' I rolled my eyes sitting up. 

"You're human, it is possible now." She helped me stand up.

"No Hayley! End of discussion!" I yelled at her. She looked at me shocked. 

"You want to be with Klaus." That sentence sent me into a massive glare. 

"And?" I walked down the porch step and into the woods. 

"And you think he won't love you back." She followed me. 

"I don't love anyone." I began walking shrugging her off. 

"Anyone besides Klaus and Kol." I could feel her smirk grow and I rolled my eyes again. I swear they would roll out of my head if they could. 

"You're scared, it will be okay Ella."

"I'm not going to get with my best friends brother until I get my best friend back." I snapped at her and she looked scared. I could tell by the look I was giving I could probably kill her with my glare,"Love makes you weak. Nearly got me killed twice. Once when I was human. The other time with my brothers and best friend." Hayley looked at me sympathetically. 

"Ella, you're part of the Family. Nothing will happen due loving him." She touched my arm.

"We'll see." I mumbled and then stopped,"Show me how to get out of the bayou. It reeks." She giggled and walked past me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told them you'd be okay." Lux smiled and hugged me as I walked through the front door. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled as I hugged her back. It was thanks to whatever she did, that saved my life. Along with Jackson - whoever that was. 

"When you got taken, It happened to me as well. I feel the same stuff you do. Well pain wise anyways. So we need to keep you safe." She snapped at me.

I let go of Lux and walked into the living room, Klaus sat there watching me.

"Yes?" I closed my eyes and laid back on the couch. 

"We are signing the house over in your name. That means you must stay in the house!" Lux snapped at me,"You could get me killed."

"You don't live here." I peeked open my eyes and she just looked serious. 

"She's right, you are no longer allowed to leave the house." Klaus mumbled. I knew he was serious.