Saur subject

Hello again...... =P

Underswap:

"GOODBYE DEAR BROTHER, I WILL SEE YOU IN 3 HOURS" Blue spoke as he accidentally tossed Red out into the cold air of Snowdin, almost making the well wrapped shorty trip. Days of being stuck in the house sulking had made the smallest skeleton feel restless, Blue suggested having the two of them go on a shopping spree, and Paps, being a little overprotective, reluctantly agreed. Papyrus knew it would be good for Red to get out, but after he bawled in front of the two of them, Pappy didn't want Red out of his sight.

"I will see you later, don't forget to tone it down for Red, Sa-Blue!" Paps spoke out as Blue was closing the door "When Red feels uncomfortable, it is okay to take a break." Blue stopped inches from closing "and-" "yes mom" Blue spoke quietly as he closed the door before Papyrus could say anymore.

"well" Blue turned around to the triple layered Red "where should we start? a walk around the town or clothes?" Reds eyes twitched back and forth as he served his surroundings, still nervous around everyone but Paps, Damn he wish the tall skeleton was here. The shorter of the twos focus snapped back to Blue as a gloved hand was waves in his face.

"huh? oh uh... I g-guess we c-could walk around a b-bit" Reds eyes bore into the ground as he was taken through the town on what the other Sans called "the scenic route" Reds thoughts racing a mile a minute as he forced himself not to teleport back the orange covered skeleton. 'gosh when did I become so dependent?' Red asked himself as he jumped at some snow falling from a tree branch.

As the two skeletons neared the shop they were supposedly getting clothes from, a giant dinosaur rounded the corner gripping two axes and running full force at Red. Seeing the monster coming at them, Red almost had the courage to toss his prepared bone attack at it, almost, letting out a soft squeak, Red gripped Blues hand and ported to the shop entrance, dragging the lover of bright colors inside. Sighing, Red successfully got them out of the situation without any-

"Hey! That wasn't very nice Red! Alphys was just saying hello!" Blue bitterly commented. "saying hello! That was a hello!" Red spat "what does a goodbye look like, a spearing competition!" "NO" Blue yelled "IT IS AN axe.... throwing... competition.." Red pinched his navel cavity "sorry" he sighed "it just freaked me out... a little" Blues smile reappeared "It's fine, but can we please go see her! PLEASE"

Red smiled as he watched the latter jump up and down "fine" he commented "but only-" he stopped as he noticed the other was gone 'this was going o be a long day'

Underswap:

Fell threw open the door of the room his brothers contraption brought him to, ready for anything, he was going to find his brother and take him back home. No matter the cost, alive or dead.

Sorry for the spelling errors, and bad punctuation, I just dont know what is wrong with me today XD. Red and Blue have fun, get ready for Paps to meet Paps, he is bigger, he is badder, and he throws more tantrums XD.