56: Carnival

Sherlock:
The detective would only attend such an event if a crime was supposedly going to take place there. That led you to trick him into coming with you and looking for clues on a fake case. He eventually realized that you fooled him and reluctantly joined you on rides or game booths. Sherlock was happy to do all of those things, but he was grouchy over losing a game to you- the penalty was getting his face painted into anything you requested. 

John: Rosie was so excited to attend a carnival, especially with both you and John. She was eager to ride the carousels, ferris wheel, and everything else in sight. The cutest thing was when John lifted her over the fence to pet some animals in the petting zoo. You were surprised that she stayed awake all day long and later in the evening without a nap or being fussy whatsoever. By the end of the day, there was a massive collection of photos from the day's events.

Moriarty: He turned into a child on carnival grounds, excited smile and bright eyes. The only downside you both faced throughout the day was having to keep a low profile since anyone could recognize the criminal mastermind. He would wear various combinations of sunglasses, hats, and even fake facial hair whilst getting on rides or playing a game. It kind of made the carnival even more fun since you would almost be playing a game the entire time with the security.

Lestrade: Greg would consistently try to impress you with his skills at each of the games. You could tell that he applied a lot of effort to win each of the games, as per the movie cliches. The funny part was when he was internally giving up but was too proud to admit it whenever you asked. After a while, you took your own chance at some of the game booths and won the stuffed animal prizes on the first try. Greg's frustration in losing even when he tried while you won immediately was quite funny. Especially when it was tainted with the sweet taste of victory.
Mycroft: Neither the rides, games, or junk food was all that appealing to Mycroft and even partially you. The plan at a carnival was to see everything there and usually watch a performance of some sort. The warm weather was perfect for standing outdoors in front of a stage where people were either singing, dancing, or acting out a show. Another benefit was that not as many other people were there to crowd beside you, as most of them were on rides. Less social interaction was best with Mycroft.

Molly: Even though trying out rides, playing games, and trying the intriguing foods was certainly fun activities at the carnival, another more memorable activity was getting face paint. There would always be a tent set up of people with large, vibrant palettes of face paints and glitter. Looking like a tiger or dog, based on the design of the paint, made wandering around the grounds much more fun and resulted in cuter pictures together. Molly was absolutely adorable whenever the artists finished with her.

Irene: Somehow with her wonderful figure Irene still managed to consume a ridiculous amount of junk food. You joined her on the adventure as well at the carnival stands that served food. The new combinations of various flavors and foods, most deep-fried or involved in some other cooking technique. The secret to not gaining 500 pounds at the end of the day was that you both walked around the entirety of the carnival grounds to find more food to sample.