chapter 7: Christmas Eve

Start from the beginning

Anne sat in the one person couch with Harry on her lap, Lauren sat in the other one person couch and all the rest sat in the big couch. Michael on the end next to Calum, then Amber, then Ashton, then Luke on the other end and I sat on his lap. We talked and talked and talked....

"Mom?" Harry asked. "are we gone open the presents now?" he asked and clapped his hands as he jumped up and down on Anne's lap.

"go ahead." Anne said and pushed Harry of her lap. "take the ones in the pink paper honey"

Harry took the presents and gave them to everyone. I got a black and a white pair of sneakers with studs, a big make-up box and some makeup brushes; I also got two tickets for a spa weekend with Luke. As everyone thanked her Harry took the presents wrapped in blue paper.

"these are mine" he said with a proud smile on his face, as he gave us the presents.

As I ripped the paper of my first present I saw a flat, round box with flowers on it. When I opened, there was a beautiful flower crown in it. It was so cute. I thanked Harry and opened my second present. A t-shirt with 'All I want for Christmas is Luke' on it. We all laughed and I gave Harry a hug.

"well I guess it's my turn than." I said and got up. I took my present and gave them to everyone.

When Luke opened his first present his face was great. But that was just the monster boxer short. When he opened the other one, his face was priceless. Ashton, who was next to him, was dying in laughter.

"show us Lukie" Michael said. As he showed the boxers every one died in laughter, except Harry.

"what does that means Mommy?" he asks.

"nothing Love, nothing" she said as she finally stopped laughing.

When Michael opened his present his face was priceless, he held up the tickets and looked weird at me.

"Five seconds of summer tickets?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm in that band, you idiot!" He laughed.

"Well, then somebody else can use them." I winked at him. He shook his head and just laughed

I got a lot of cute presents. I got a black and white Pandora bracelet and a 5SOS galaxy phone case from Ashton, a 5SOS beanie from Calum, a pair of grey boots with a bow from Lauren, another galaxy phone case from Michael, different from Ashton's. "my turn" Luke said, or more yelled as he pushed me of his lap.

a gave everyone the presents and I ripped open the first present. I can tell by everybody's face's, my face was priceless when I opened a box of 'Fuck Me Boots'. I also got some grey sweatpants with 'I love Luke Hemmings' on it, and a comparable top. I also got a crop top with 'hemmo1996' and the 5SOS logo on it. but the sweetest present was a black hoodie with 'Mrs. Hemmings' on it.

"aww... thanks babe" I said and gave him a quick but sweet kiss on the lips.

"but now..." Ashton started and stood up. He walked away with Luke to the garage.

They came back with two little boxes. Luke gave his one to me and Ashton his one to Amber. I looked at amber and she gave me the ' say what' look and my box moved.

"Uhmm... my box is moving" I said unconvertible pointing to the box.

"Just open it!" Luke said.

I looked at Amber one more time and opened the box. In my box sat a little brown with black Chihuahua with big ears. He looked at me with his/ her big sparkly eyes.

"Her name is Arizona" Luke said.

"and this one in April." Ashton said as Amber took a polsky pup out of the box.

"aww..." Amber and I said at the same time.

"thank you so much" I said as I gave Luke a bear hug.

"you're welcome" he said as he took Arizona and placed her on the ground.

**Amber's POV**

Oh my god, finely I got a dog, I've always wanted a little dog and now they got me one and let me tell you they've given me the cutest pup ever! He's so cute... I also saw that Iris had a little Chihuahua, they're so cute! I'm so happy, I can't stop smiling.

Okay so, Michael gave his presents to everybody. After him It was my turn to give presents.

First I gave Harry his presents which were a 'you are my superhero' keychain and a cute onesie. Than Anne, I bought her cute little pink purrs. After Anne I gave Lauren her presents. She got a big box with nail polish.

Then Ashton, I gave him a 'thank you for keeping us safe' keychain and a 'World's best brother' pen. I decided to give Cal his present after Ashton I had only one present but I think he will be happy with it; I gave him a new guitar.

Then Michael, I gave him a shirt with a picture of Iris and I with the text 'Best girls in the world'. After Mikey, I gave Luke his presents; a 'Sexy and I know it' shirt and two condom boxes to share with Iris. Than last but not least Iris...

She had the most presents of all, I gave her a 'Hold on to your dreams' bracelet, an 'I don't get drunk, I get awesome' keychain, a Céline Paris purrs a 'boo you whore' crop top and some black Louboutins.

I got a lot of cute presents; a longboard and a skateboard, a new Polaroid camera, a dream catcher, a Pandora bracelet, color blending hair chalks, little pink purrs, 5sos top, an IPod box and a personalized phone case with a picture of Iris and me.

I got also some presents the same as Iris' like a notebook pillow with pens to write on it, a big make-up box and make-up brushes.

We partied all night and had a lot of fun.

AN//: sorry guys I didn't uploaded last week :( family visit sorry guys! I thought I uploaded saterday but something went wrong with my wattpad :( and also something went wrong with our Instagram so now we are only on twitter :( you anjoyed :D xxx -Iris