Salty Frank

This isn't a picture of Frank but i'm still shook about it sooooo

For those of you who don't have twitter, lemme fill you in on the tea.

 Frank undoubtedly still gets frerard mentions on twitter, instagram and other personal stuff.

 I guess it's fine if you leave it on tumblr and wattpad where the men won't see it, but to tag them on their personal media is pretty disrespectful.

 they've been shipped for such a long time, people forget that they are both married to beautiful wives and have beautiful children. 

so yeah, this one girl tweeted Frank a photoshopped picture well knowing that he's active on twitter and the likelihood of him seeing was very high.

 He finally got tired of it, and responded with a sick ass burn that roasted her into another dimension. ( i would actually cry if frank told me this) 

Some saw it as overly rude and that he should apologize whilst others think he reacted correctly and that she deserved it. (i'm totally not biased or anything but i agree with frank, i would be fuhking tired of all the nonstop shipping.)

she did apologize for it, and deactivated her twitter. but THEN she came back as "geewayisgay1011" so i guess she's not all that sorry.

What do you think??