Jimins P.O.V

It was a dark night nobody was home but me. I was watching the news it was something about a murderer walking around the neighbourhood. I don't usually watch the news but tonight was an exception because I couldn't find the remote control any where. Since I was getting tired I decided to turn the TV off and go to bed but when I got up I heard noises coming from outside. Which caused me to fall on the floor and start shaking. The noises started getting louder and louder until I was able to hear them talking.

"hey Rap Mon what do you think we should do with the body?" a grumpy sounding boy asked.

"I say we give it to the bo-" someone was cut off from police sirens.

I try to get up to close the window but I stumble over and break something causing the people who were talking to look my way.

I look up and see a tall boy with purple hair and a short one with navy hair with a pale Complection.

They start walking to the window and break it. While they were climbing through the window I crawled to the kitchen as quietly as I could.

"where did that pink haired kid go?" asked the purple haired guy.

"why would I know" the navy hairs boy remarked.

"I don't know... Wait I got an idea" the taller said.

"hey kid I know your here~" he paused "why don't you come out so we can play~"

"you sound like my grandma"

I hear a door click so I go to look where the noise came from till.

*bang* I blacked out