Another World...

"So how does this work again?" I asked my best friend as I finished putting on my makeup.

"It's a signing... The are gonna be in a line, and sign as many people CDs as they can in thier small time slot..." Cami explained, putting on hers.

"Ok... so there will be a long line, and we need to get to the front of it?..." I was not familiar to the whole signing thing...

"Yes ma'am..." She used a sarcastic tone...

We looked in the mirror at our outfits...

[A/N: Got too lazy, and didn't want to describe the outfits...

http://www.polyvore.com/cami_winchester/set?id=47182994

http://www.polyvore.com/jane_underwood/set?id=47183708 ]

"One Direction Here We Come!" Cami shouted, tilting her head back and making her dark black hair flip.

"What happens if we get seperated?" I grabbed my wristlet that contained my phone and money...

"That won't happen trust me... PHOTO-OP!" She shouted again, pulling out her Iphone ready for the million pictures I am sure she will take...

We took afew pictures in front of my long mirror, and one in particular somehow made it's way to twitter...

@Winchester_Babe: Get ready @OneDirection !!! me and @Underwood_Babe coming your way!

The picture was me and Cami fake screaming with our hands over our mouths...

Jane Underwood, me, has been friends with Cami Winchester since middle school... They both became fans of One Direction since thier auditions for the X Factor. However, they live in America so this was one of thier first real oppurtunities to see them.

Jane Underwood (again me!!), is an eighteen-year-old nerd, "ginger," who loves to sing, draw, play soccer, and luagh as much as possible...

Cami Winchester is a nineteen-year-old cherokee baby, tennis player, who loves to dance, write, and make others luagh as much as possible...

"So... who are you most excited for?..." She asked me with a grin creeping onto her face...

"Your really asking me this question..." I raised an eyebrow at her. She knows that I can't wait to see Niall out of all of them...

"Well no need to be rude... You bringing your flipcam?" She asked.

"I almost forgot, thanks!" I went into my desk drawer looking for the flipcam.

"Anytime. We better get going..." She looked at my clock, and we headed down and out of my apartment.

We got into my black Volkswagon Turbo (you have no idea how much money I saved for this car!!!).

"Oh-My-God, Jane, Imma Finaly Meet Zayn Malik!" She shouted as we left the drive way...

We both started to luagh, as I drove both of us to what could possibly be the most pleasant day of my life...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Super short, but it's just an intro to the story, kindof like a prologue...

Hope you guys like it!!