tsukishima kei

EDITED: 6/17/21

It's morning.. My phone has been ringing for a while. I already turned off my alarm, so my phone should be quiet. Why is my phone still ringing?

I reach for my phone above my head, groaning as I can't find it. I look for my phone on my bedside table, panicking at the sight of the caller ID.

Kei's been calling. "Hey.. what's up?"

"Nothing." Then why call so many times? "It's just that I'm in your living room, and I've been waiting for you?"

"Why are you in my living... room..." I gasp, and he hums. "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry."

"I'm coming upstairs." Oh, no.

I hurriedly find my clothes, squealing as the door opens and reveals my boyfriend. He just leans against the wall with his arms crossed and eyes me head-to-toe, snickering when he saw my clothes.

"I'm sorry.. I only wear this when I go to sleep." I say, and he laughs. "What?"

"Hoodie.. and.. undergarments?" I furrow my brows as he continues to laugh. "Don't worry, I've seen less." I take the nearest thing to me and throw it to him. "Shower and get ready, I'll wait here."

"Why here?" He just shrugs and sits on the bed.

I hurriedly took a shower and changed my clothes in the bathroom. He's going to just tease the hell out of me if I get back to my room to change.

I head to my room to call him out, and he carries my bag with him as we head downstairs. I ate a bit of breakfast, and we set off for school after I did the rest of my morning routine. I don't really have one.. he just ordered me around.

I'm still wondering why he came to my house early. I thought I was late. He was rushing me and just kept telling me to hurry up even if we had enough time to get ready.

"Why'd you go to see me so early?" 

"I thought it would be funny." Why did I even bother asking? "But you seriously have to change what you wear to sleep."

"You don't get to order me around. Just because Mom was on your side this morning, doesn't mean you get to do it even now." I glare at him, and he hums and pats my head.

"Don't blame me if someone jumps on you in your sleep." I frown, and he sticks his tongue out at me and pulls on my cheeks.

We got to school, and Kei finally gave me my bag. I change into my slippers, greeting a few friends that said hi. I watch him as he wears his pair, checking my messages as I wait for him.

"Kei!" Ha? I turn to the voice and find a girl talking to him. Who is he? "Remember me from middle school? Where's Yamaguchi? You two are always together."

"Not exactly." That's the answer to which question? "What are you doing here, Jin?" He remembers her.

"What do you mean? I study here, silly." I hate her already. "I'm in class 5, and you know.. it's been some time since we've seen each other. Wanna catch up?"