Story Update

Ok I will admit I was going to completely trash this story, but everyday I see people still add it to reading lists, comment or vote, so instead of trashing it I'm going to go through it and do some editing. Serious editing and revisions. For those of you who actually like the story and want to see it complete.

I will try to do a chapter a day, I wont change too much to where you will need to read the story again. I'm just going to slow things down put more details all of that.

Now I did say a chapter a day but I have started a new writing project and I really want to get that story off the ground, so I guess a lot of work for me, just be patient is all I ask.

Also as I will be going through this book over again if there are any concerns or issues you have had with a specific part of the book, please write a message on my wall, comment here or send me a message to my inbox.

Thank you everyone who has stuck with this story through my long and drawn out process, and as a thank you for you I will finish it :)

Also on a side note if you want ya know you could go check out my new book *cough* *Cough*... I could use some feedback and I have lots of chapters written that would love to be dedicated to some of you lovely readers. It's a werewolf story and I'm making it as original as possible

Ok that's enough chat.. off to work on this tory byeeee