Smutty Smut Smut Smut

A//N This chapter will have smut, you have been warned.

Karkat P.O.V
*One year later*

So, it's been a year and a half since you and Dave started dating, and a year since you fucked up and had to go to the hospital. Since then, you've had to take anti-depressants and it's been going really well, Dave is amazing, your friends are great. Life's just great, well except for one problem.

That one problem is heat. Heat, a thing that has started three months ago for you. Basically you're really horny for 3-5 days. It sucks because you have to make up excuses to not hang out with Dave so you can wank off. It sucks, and apparently according to Rose it is similar to a human females "period" whatever the fuck that is. Anyways, Dave is coming over, and you're in heat. Can't you just watch a fucking movie, gog damnit.

"Karkles I'm home!" Dave now just walks into your house, Kankri doesn't seem to care anymore, he's usually with Cronus, Dave has got a key too, just in case another *ahem* incident.

"Hey, babe." You say blushing, fuck you're getting flustered, it's starting. Dave comes into your room with ice cream in a Walmart bag.

"Ice cream and a rom-com?" He asks holding up the bag.

"Jeeze Davey, you're just too good to me." You stay on your bed, book in lap bc your body is thinking oh fuck a living thing is here, better fuck it. God damnit.

He sits down next to you, and hands you your favorite ice cream, cookies and cream, and a spoon.

"Thanks." You mutter and scoot away. Of course, he notices.

"You okay, babe?" He asks you, worried and touching your thigh. You and Dave have been dating for over a year and a half, you are both still virgins, welp.

"Mm-hm." You barely say, while squeezing your thighs closed. You started the rom-com, finishing your ice cream halfway through.

Strudel P.O.V

Karkat's been acting weird today, you don't know why. Is he sick? Is he dieing? Now you're assuming the worst, but God damnit what if he's not okay. He seems really flustered, oh shit, is he gonna break up with you? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, you hope not.

About 3/4 into the movie you hear karkat scream.

"Fuck it!" And now, oh, he's straddling you, and kissing you. You guess he's horny.

You start kissing back, equally as deep. Holding his choice ass, to help him balance. He's into it, you guys break for a breath and Karkat takes your shades off, setting them on his nightstand, he is taking his shirt off and pulling at the hem of yours, in which you respond by taking it off. You look at him and give him a 'you sure?' kinda look. He bites his lip, that's sexy, and nods. You pull him down and kiss him deeply, which he happily does as well.

Moving to his neck, you kiss down to his collar bone and leave a mark, you go back up looking for that one spo-

"A-ah!" You hear him gasp/moan,there it is, in the middle of his neck, you decide to leave a mark. Taking a breath, you move away, looking at your damage. You must say, Karkat looks hot as fuck, eyes half lidded, shirtless, marks that you made, perfect. You kiss him deeply and oh, he's grinding on you.

"Eager there aren't we?" You say with a cocky smirk, he groans and moves his hands down your pants to your boner.

"Dave, what the fuck am I touching?" You look at him.

"Dude yours is moving!" He took his hand out and unbuttoned your jeans, pulling them off to leave you with thin fabric boxers showing off your boner because holy shit, your boyfriend is sinning and you are doing it with him.

You move him off and sit between his legs, you kiss him on the lips and kiss all down his body, taking off his pants before you got down there. You kissed right under where his belly button should be and made eye contact. You bit the elastic of his boxers and slid them down to his mid thigh and look at his bulge thing you look up at him, he's embarrassed don't do something stupid! Immediately you grab it and Karkat moans. You could listen to those forever holy shit.

You decide to wrap your mouth around him, doing your best to give a blow job to a wiggling tentacle thing, that oddly tastes like cherry, not that it's bad. You're suddenly pulled off and you look at him, panting.

"F-fuck, trying to make me f-finish that fast?" You chuckle and he pulls you down and kisses you roughly. Slowly you move your hand down to his nook.

"Hnng!" He's clawing at your back, you try and make him calm down.

"Shh, it's okay. Relax." He did. And you found a time to stick a second finger in, his breath hitched and he held on a little tighter, when he relaxed you started thrusting your fingers. He arched his back beautifully and moaned again. The third finger went in easily and after about two minutes he grabbed your wrist.

"I-i think I'm ready." You look at him.

"Thank god." And you shucked your boxers and positioned yourself, he nodded and you slowly went in, he gripped your biceps so hard almost breaking skin. Once all seven and a half inches in, you waited for him to adjust and after a bit of wiggling he nodded. You started out slow, like what they do in porn, and he wrapped his legs around your waist, trying to take more.

"Go faster, I'm not gonna break." With that, you pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in.

"Fuck!" He practically screamed, you honestly don't care if the neighbors hear, because all that matters now is Karkat.

He grabs the back of your neck and pulls you into a rough kiss, sloppy tongue and everything. The thrusts are getting sloppy and you can feel that feeling in your stomach.

"Dave, a-ah! Dave I'm close!" Thank god.

"So am I." You knew he wouldn't last two more minutes, and frankly neither would you.

"DAVE!" He screams, and then you're wet with translucent red genetic material. You not lasting even 20 seconds after, you're pretty sure that's the hardest you've ever came in your life. After you've come out of your daze, you grab your beautiful boyfriend and lay him on the bed, he's barely conscious when you come back with a warm towel to wipe you guys off, after that you lay next to him and fall asleep.

A//N What did I just write XD