Kendall:"Y/n...."I said making her hover over me and leave a trail of wet kisses going from my neck to the valley of my breasts making me moan once again. As she was moving lower her phone started ringing making both of us groan.

Y/n:"I got it..."She said moving back up and grabbing her phone answering it"Hello...."She said rather annoyed making me giggle a little. I got up from bed and started texting my sisters back when I felt hands in my waist and small kisses on my shoulder making me smile a little.

Y/n:"I missed waking up to this..."She said making me turn around and nod. I pecked her lips and pulled away sighing.

Kendall:"Me to babe but you're here now...and that's all that matters"I said before pecking her lips again making her smile and peck mines.

Y/n:"Your sisters phoned me-"

Kendall:"Oh yeah...they tried calling earlier but I was moody so I turned the phone off and went back to bed"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"Anyways moody Judy"She said making me hit her arm a little earning a chuckle from her"They called and said they want to have a family lunch with both yours and my parents with the girls and stuff a little later... Is that fine?"She asked making me nod and peck her lips.

Kendall:"Perfect..."I mumbled between kisses making her nod and walk to the bathroom with me following. You could say our bathroom was huge because it was.

When we first saw this house I immediately fell in love with it and so did Y/n so it wasn't hard when we decided that we wanted to buy it. The moving in process was tiring but it was worth it. Y/n made sure everything was the way I wanted it and this is basically like my dream house and I honestly couldn't have asked for more.

After our morning routines we headed downstairs and looked for something to make for breakfast. I was busy looking for something to eat when I felt eyes in me making me look to see Y/n starring at me making me blush and look away from her.

Kendall:"If you're done checking me out...you could help with breakfast"I said making her chuckle a little and wake up grabbing the bacon and eggs.

Y/n:"I rather watch...."She said looking at me making me bite my lip. Oh my god her eyes....

Kendall:"O-okay"I said making her smirk a little and put the things down on the counter watching me. I was busy sorting everything out for breakfast when I felt hands roaming down my body to my legs making me shiver a little considering I was only wearing Y/n's shirt and my underwear while she wore her shirt and boxes.

Y/n:"Am I interrupting you?"She asked when she saw that I stopped my movements making me snap out of it and shake my head. I got back to frying the bacon since the I finished with the eggs when I felt small kisses on my shoulder going to my neck making me moan and close my eyes.

Kendall:"Y/n..."I said in a warning tone making her chuckle a little. She pulled away and rested her head in my shoulder making me sigh and get back to what I was doing. Once I was done I sat down in the counter and started eating.

Y/n:"So how has the shoots been going?"She asked taking a bite of her bacon.

Kendall:"Its been good...just stressful at times"I said making her pout and kiss my lips making me smile.

Y/n:"Sorry baby....."She said making me shrug and go back to eating my food.

Kendall:"I forgot to ask....any new music coming up?"I asked making her smirk and go back to eating her food making me pout"Babyyyy"I said making her chuckle and look at me sighing.