Entry 2

Boy drama. That's all I have to really say.

Parents, they say us teenagers can tell them anything, but can we really? Whenever we do tell them, the get all up in our business and keep bugging us with their stupid questions.

When we don't tell them anything, they still freak out, get mad at us for not telling them anything.

Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me.

Anyways, there's this really cute guy I like.

He recently was assigned in the same lab group as him and the other day, we were observing a rock with fragments of a gemstine in it, amd he was like, "Oh yeah, they like, use it for wedding rings and stuff."

My friend Sierra is in the same lab group with us, and she jnows I like him, and she started to make a dace at me, and I was like, "WHY ARE MY FRIENDS DOING THIS!?!?!?!?"

Now, his name is Alex, and he has this nerdy look, I mean, he's a trumpet player, he has all A's, he has all advanced classes, he's pretty much a nerd.

He has black hair that curves upward in the front, and he's super funny, nice and yeah.

We used to be friends, like really good friends. We talked to each other all the time, and told each other everything. I had everything with him.

But yet, we grew apart over the summer, and here we are. In seventh grade, he's still the outgoing person he was, and I turned into this werewolf type person. At certain times, I am a total nut, but when I'm near him, I turn into this stiff, insecure, shy girl.

Talk about insane.

Well that's all I have today.

Peace out my Tezios!