Chapter One

"Aww Amber-Nilo Heares your soooo cute!" Megan chirped. The dog whimpered. As it opened its mouth to bark,  nothing came out until she spoke the words. "MEGAN ELIZA HEARES!" As the dog repeated her name she awoke.

"Its ok Amber!" Megan Hollered. She looked around the room for Amber, but all she saw was a room full of people staring at her. 

Face red she turned to the teacher. "Megan. Did you get enough sleep last night?" Mrs. Sal said looking disappointed.

Megan nodded. Hopefully that little nap didn't ruin her grade.

As she left the embarrassing past behind she went to her locker.

She quickly did her combination and got her stuff. She grabbed her phone and read the text.

Dad said no puppy. To bad.

It was from her mom.

Tears welt up in her eyes and she carried on with the school day.

When the last bell rung she texted her mom saying she was to upset to go to Lacrosse.

You have to. I have a surprise for you there. 

Megan flickered with hope.

YOU GOT ME THE DOG?! she texted

Uh. no, but I got ice-cream!

She thought it was better than nothing so she slumped to lacrosse.

After practice her mom wouldn't let her in the car with the ice cream, so Megan ate it aside the car. When she was finally done her mom told her to close her eyes.

She took out her camera and opened the car door.

Megan opened her eyes and out of disbelief a golden retriever puppy, wearing a blue collar was sitting there. A bow on her head a note that read. I am all yours Megan!

Megan burst into tears and hugged her new puppy.

She looked into the dog beautiful eyes and new right away the name.

"Welcome to the Family Amber Nilo Heares!"