Chapter 9: What Happens Now?

‼️WARNING‼️ EXPLICIT FLUFF SCENE AND STRONG CUTE LANGUAGE

Author's Notes:

I was actually going to write a smut scene for this chapter, a really detailed aggressive one, but I feel like there's not enough fluff, so that's what you guys will get haha!

It has been a week since Yuri and Viktor made up. They would run into each other at random places in Hasetsū and get excited.

Viktor would shower Yuri with kisses, and even though Yuri was still a lot shyer than Viktor, he kind of liked the over the top PDA.

Phichit was to stay in Japan for a couple more weeks, so he followed Yuri wherever he went as best friends tend to do, and took pictures of everything they did.

"Ahhh! Yuri! You two are so cute!" Phichit would say, taking a million photos.

"Phichit! N-No!" Yuri would say while not being able to avoid kissing pictures with Viktor.

On the other hand, Viktor was loving it. He finally got the one he loved back, and could rest easy. When the two of them would go back to Russia was a conversation for another day, but for now he reveled in the fact that Yuri and him were back in love.

And were finally...

Viktor was surprised Yuri was forward as he was

The first time they made love was the night of Viktor's formal skating apology.

Phichit had just left, he told them he had to take care of something over Skype with Celestino. Yuri and Viktor looked at each other. "So what happens now?" Viktor asked.

Yuri turned a scarlet red, "I-I'll meet you at your hotel in an about hour or so." The Japanese skater said as he scurried off.

Viktor was immediately excited, for he felt like he knew what was going to happen next.

S-E-X

He was finally going to be able to make love to the love of his life, and not some greasy hookup like he's had before. Every single time he had done sex before it had been with someone he barely knew, or did only liked for lustful reasons.

But this time was going to be different. It was going to be right, it was going to be real it would mean something.

And he was ready for it. So so ready for it, he was going to show Yuri his absolute passion and love for him, the same way he had done, if not bigger, on the ice.

This time he was serious, and he was going to show Yuri all of his love.. When coming up with the short program for Yuri, he did not sleep at all, so Viktor was becoming delirious.

Two hours later

As Viktor sat alone in his hotel room waiting for his lover to come for him, he began getting anxious.

"Yuri said he'd be here an hour ago, should I check on him? Maybe I should call him," Viktor thought aloud. He then stopped himself. When Yuri is ready Yuri will come to me.

Another hour passes

"I cannot continue waiting. What if he's hurt! I need to call him," Viktor reached for his phone. His thoughts stopped him.

"No. No, no, no, no, no, we need to give him space. Do not jeopardize this opportunity," imagined his phone screen saying to him.

"But Yuri is never late!" Viktor argued.