Chapter 29.

Chapter 29. Harmony's P.O.V

I was tired. I was sad. I wanted Kit. I was going to give birth soon and I was still stuck in this place. My arms ached from my hands being stuck to the wall and not being able to move.

"Why can't I leave?" I ask myself. I'm to weak, and they want/expect me to heal other's when they haven't been feeding me regularly. I heard a door open and I saw Brock come in. I snarl and he glared at me.

"Hello princess. I got something for you," he said. His voice dripped with confidence and a hint of guiltiness. He held up what seemed to be a blood bag. My throat tickled and I knew I was hungry. My baby needed blood. He threw it into the cage and it landed next to me.

"You know, you're killing my baby. I should be feeding more then what you're giving me."

"Since when do I care? You're giving birth soon anyway. After that I'm taking it away." I look at the blood bag and sink my teeth into it. If I complain I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere. It felt amazing, but I was sad when I emptied the bag. I look up to see Brock was gone. I slump against the wall and accidentally moved my hands causing them to burn in pain from the cuffs.

"Where are you Kit?" I wondered out loud, knowing no one can hear me. I felt a slight pain my my stomach but I ignored it. It usually happens when the baby kicks. I felt wetness pool between my leg and I look down.

Shit.... my water broke. I felt a pain and I scream in pain. No! This can't be happening. I am not giving birth to my baby here. The door opens and Brock walked over.

"I see its time for you to give birth. MARIA!" A woman around my mom's age came into the room. Brock unlocked the door and let her inside. I groan as bother wave of pain hit me.

"She's coming," I said.

"Maria, check and see how far she is, unlock her cuffs for me.," Brock told the girl. Maria, aka the girl, checked to see how far I was and unlocked the cuffs.

"She's not far. The head will be out soon. She needs to push." I gasped and sucked in air.

"I can't do this! Not here! Please! I need to go home," I cried as I pushed. Maria stayed where she was.

"Push again Harmony. Your baby will be out soon." So I pushed again and I screamed. I cried when I heard my baby. I look at Maria, I was right, it was a girl.

"Let me see my baby," I said. Maria looked at Brock who nodded. She handed me my baby and I took her in my arms.

"I'll leave you guys alone for a while." Brock was being nice? I am literally surprised. I look at my daughter. She looked like me and Kit. She was Kit's baby.

"Hi honey, what should I name you huh?" The baby gave a small coo. I wrapped her in my coat I was wearing and cleaned her off. I gave a kiss to her head.

"Alena, your name will be Alena." I look down at her. Her eyes were barely open, but I could see the color of them, they were brown. Someone came in and I look up to see Maria.

"Brock should be coming soon. He was grabbing some baby clothes. She's adorable, what's her name?"

"Alena. She is adorable." Brock came in and walked over to me.

"I brought her clothes. And a wet cloth so we can clean her a little better. Here." He handed me the cloth and I wiped her down, cleaning off anything left over and changed her into a diaper and a onesi. It was pink and it was decorated with blue owls. On the front it said Daddy's girl. It made my heart ache because I knew Kit missed the birth of his child. She had his brown hair and eye's, but she had my nose and she looked like me, but you can see Kit in her.

I felt someone grab her and I look at Brock.

"What are you doing? She's my baby!" I screamed at him. He didn't look at me.

"I'm sorry, but I told you that I'd be taking her," he said. I tried grabbing her, but I felt the cuffs go back around my wrist. I still tried to fight, but the pain was so bad I had to stop.

"Please. I'm begging you. It's my baby. I need her," I cried. He didn't say anything, he just walked away, with my baby, who was screaming and crying. She knew she was being taken away.

"NO!" He walked out and I screamed. He can't do this to me. He can't! I slumped against the wall and cried. My baby, my poor baby.

"Harmony?" It was Maria. Why was she here? She helped him. She is nothing to me.

"What," I sneered at her. She flinched.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for him to take Alena. Please forgive me," she said.

"How can I forgive you? You helped him take my baby. MY BABY!" I glare at her.

"I didn't want to. I'm his slave. If I don't listen I'll die. He'll kill me." My heart sank and I felt guilty. She was doing this so she could live.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I should be sorry. You have to be held captive because you posses the healing power. Your baby should be with you too. Brock wasn't always this way. He was really nice. After his daughter passed away he changed. I guess he feels bad that he is taking yours, cause he knows better."

"How does he have a daughter. Are you the mother?" I ask her.

"Sadly, yes, he's my mate, but he changed over the years."

"Wow, I'm so sorry. I wouldn't know, but I wish my mate was here. I miss him."

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Kit."

"He's a good guy."

"How do you know him?" I wondered. She looked me and a tear fell from her eye.

"He's my son."

~OH my! Kit's mom is alive? I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to update fast, I try. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!