Why me?!

Leah's POV

Why must everything happen to me? I woke up with someone looking over me.  I swear I have seen this person before. Oh wait he was the that was the hospital and he was the one who had also taken me from the hospital. What did he want from me?

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I said

"Well I'm your older cousin and I want to get to know you"

"Oh right..why didn't you do what any other normal person would do and text me?"

"Well I'm not like that"

"I can see that...anyway what is your name?"

"My name is Joe"

"Oh right...hi Joe I'm Leah"

Once I said that he left through the window he had come from because he had seen El move. You see that El stopped the night to keep me company. Then Harry walked in and saw my window open.

"Leah it is cold in here" he shouted and it woke El up.

"Oh shut up Harold" 

"Yer shut up Harold" Louis said walking into my room.

Louis's POV

Well I walked into Leah's room to see El, Leah and Harry all in the room. Leah was telling Harry to shut up. 

It was so weird seeing my girlfriend and the mother of my child in the same room. I just hope nobody is going to find out that Leah is having my child. Suddenly El's phoned beeped she was still in bed falling asleep. I picked it up and saw the text it read:

You need to know what Louis did and be careful of him. Oh also stay away from him.

So I deleted the text once I read it. I must find out who sent this text and how they got El's number.

Why must everything happen to me?.