Chapter 6

Naruto's POV

It was another usual day, until after school. I have to go to the Uchihas, I've never actually explored cuz the last time I went there it's only the guest room and his house is hell'a huge. I went to my locker to get my stuff, ugh I think I could not see Itachi-san's face again. I just go where my bicycle takes me to and "luckily" I end up in a place which is an Uchiha mansion yes I said mansion as I said it's super huge. I rung the bell, and one of the Uchihas opened the door. "Oh dobe you came" he smirk and leaned on the door while crossing his arms. "Let's just get over this quickly." I replied to him coldly, like I did everytime. I honestly didn't wanna be a tsundere but I can't cuz people just hate me.

He nod and pulled my hand to get inside. He pulled me to his room, it's huge I'm not surprise though. We went in an awkward silence for awhile and staring each other. He's beautiful with his perfectly shaped onyx eyes, his raven hair that was brushed backwards looks so silky. He suddenly smirk and went closer to me, I backed but went to the wall. "What should we start with?" he smirk "Nervous system?" he raised and touched my head "Circulatory?" he went down seductively to my chest "Or you might want the digestive system?" He rub my stomach. I was definitely turned on. As He went down to my 'pubic' parts and whispered in my ears "Or you wanna skip to excretory system?" he rubs my part and I was moaning with pleasure as he rub my erect cock and getting faster every second, I can't do anything but letting cums out. "We're not doing reproduction process so keep your sperms for later kay?" He stops and went closer to my face, "Never mind I'll start with respiratory system" he leaned in and kissed me, exploring every inches of my mouth, feeling my breath.

(A/N: gosh, can't believe I speak biology, I'm horrible at biology and fucking hate it. But maybe if I put it sexually, I'll liked it better? Yea maybe)

We ended up doing respiratory first, but what the fuck was that just now? Why didn't I back off?

Suddenly I could not see anything it's dark. I gave a little sigh as he groans, the blackout was covering the whole village. (A/N: nope no sexuality will happened here so quit dreaming ^^)

"Let's go out" Sasuke pulled my hand as he run outside the mansion, I just followed him. He pulled my hand outside then pulled his bike out. "What are we doing?" I asked as he gesture me to ride on the back. "Just hop on" I get behind his back, he made me wrap my arms around his hips. "Seriously where are we going?" He gave a little Hn then started to move.

We like seriously did nothing but riding around the village, it made me relaxed and I didn't mind doing this forever. Suddenly a black cat rushed across the road and made the bike tumble, I hugged him tight as we about to fall but luckily he was able to balanced it. "Tch.." he mumble and we continued to ride. His body's getting warm, red and he was shaking. "Sasuke are you sick?" I asked then he shook his head furiously.

Sasuke's POV

I didn't know why we actually ride around town but a the black cat pass I lose balance and he hugged me tight. His hands were warm and felt great. I blushed as my body turned hot and I guess he could feel it. "Oh god why do I have to like someone this gorgeous?" I think to myself.

Something ran to us again, nope it's not a cat. It's a group of huge guys with tattoo's on every inch of their body. I stopped in front of them as they gave me glares. "Sasuke why did you stop?" Naruto said not knowing anything. He looked at the guy and gave a small scream but I know inside he was screaming so loud. They looked at Naruto and smirk "Why are you hiding sweet cheeks?" I could feel Naruto's tremble and squeezing my shirt. I get off the bike and run dragging Naruto's hand with me. But the guy pulled Naruto's leg and he fell, Naruto's tear came out as one of the huge guy held him and covered his mouth. Should I help Naruto? "Don't cry angel I'm just hugging you cuz you're so cute." He went into Naruto's pants squeezing I think it's his balls and Naruto made a silent scream. My eyes widened "Don't you dare to touch him!" then charge them but another guy whacks me on the head and step on me. "We'll be taking your little friend over here." I gave a little Tch as I was trying to get up but can't.

Suddenly the guy's eyes widened as he fell to the ground. "Itachi?!" I screamed as he carried Naruto bridal style. The other guy attacks him but he swiftly flick the guys with a kick Itachi kept dodging every attack and gave them a little whack as they got tired. I can't believe I'm not strong enough to do this... I was silent when Naruto hugs Itachi in gladness. I felt my heart clench as I was covered with jealousy. Naruto then looked at me then smiled "I'm glad you're okay" I silence and he looked confuse. I'm not good enough to be with him so I might as well not, Let him be with a better guy. I turned away from him as I walked away.

Naruto's POV

Why is Sasuke acting like this? Is he that mad with the guys? But why is he ignoring me? Maybe it will all be better tomorrow.

-A week later-

"Sasuke!!" he walks away not facing me. It's been a week since we didn't talked, he done all the work by himself and hand it over to Kakashi sensei without me knowing. I run and grabbed his hands but he pulled it off "Sasuke.. why won't you talk to me? Please talk to me, I miss your voice calling my name. Just please say my name." Sasuke looked at me and looks away immediately then went to his class without saying anything. "Hey Naruto.." the brother of the Uchiha greeted me "Oh hi Itachi-san" he rubs my head after he realized I'm down. I hugged him, I didn't care if people were staring at us. He break off the hug then looked me in the eyes "Had a fight with Sasuke?" I silence I didn't know if we're fighting he just suddenly ignores me. "Itachi-san do you think Sasuke hates me too like the others?" Itachi was shocked after my words then turned his face into a smile "Even though if he was mad at you, he wouldn't dare to hate you. Just like I do even if you hate me now but I'll always love you." My eyes widened as his words came I felt bad. "I didn't hate you.." I mumbled as I blushed, he let out a little giggle. "Really? So if you can't choose in between you would say you love me?" My face was even redder than before and slowly nods.

He grabbed my shoulder then gave me a little kiss on my lips. I'm giving him back a kiss as we enjoyed this moment ignoring people around us.

End of chapter

I've planned the ending on my mind hehe so do you think Naruto will end up with Sasuke or Itachi?

Just find out later!!

Share, Vote, Comment for the next chapter :D