Chapter 2

(A/N Blehh .___. Mah Face Hurts But Imma Get This Chapter Over With

This is a boring filler... I'm Sorry Guys... WRITERS BLOCK IS TAKING OVER!!!.. But yeah if I didn't add this part in the rest of the story would be sorta confusing)

~Mikes P.O.V)

We just got done with our set on the main stage. Vic did his whole 'thankyou speech' and we ran off stage.

"Dude!! We were epic out there!" Jaime yelled. "Oh yeah totally!" Vic exclaimed. Damn it... We have a signing in like 5 minutes...

It's too god damn hot out here or this

We started walking towards the merch tent..

---------------------------------------------

As soon as we got there the line was huge and it gave me a headache..

I'm wasting my time signing shit when I could be sleeping.

I didn't feel like 'participating' so I was hanging out talking to one of the merch girls.

"Dude what the hell! Your fans need you , now come and take some pictures and sign some stuff" Vic demanded. I slumped into a seat and started writing away.

---------------------------------------------

The line started to get shorter and shorter so I just got up and stood against the merch table. As I was about to head back to the bus I seen the last two girls.. The little crazy one with short black hair was pretty but the one next to her was soo... Diffrent in a good way. She looked so uninterested and that pissed me off a bit. But she was so beautiful that I couldn't stand to be mad at her.

She looked up from her shoes and noticed I was staring at her. I motioned for her to come here and she pointed to herself and mouthed out 'me' and I mouthed out 'yup'. She said something to her friend and started walking towards me.

I was getting nervous.. Wait... I never get this way about a girl.. I don't even know her.

"What's up?" she asked.

Her voice is so nice and calm.

"I'm guessing you don't like our band.." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Dude no! I love Pierce The Veil! it's just I'm not a crazy excited fangirl" she exclaimed. Awsome! She's cute and likes our band but not all wierd about it! I think I'm starting to like her

"Cool! So what's your name? I'm Mike" I held my hand out for her to shake it.

"Haha I know your name. Who doesn't! And I'm Ariana by the way"

She shook my hand.

"Oh yeah right sorry... Nice to meet you"

"You too" she smiled wide.

We talked for a while

---------------------------------------------

We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

Her face, her hair, her eyes, that smile.

Her voice.. So sweet and pure and soothing... I want to hear that every single day of my life.

I just couldn't get it off my mind.

"Come on guys! We need a shower and some rest." Tony motioned for us to follow him. As soon as we got to the bus I went straight to the shower.

As the water ran through my hair and down my back thoughts of 'Ariana' clouded my mind.

-*doing shower stuff*-

I got out the shower and got dried up and dressed. I walked over to my bunk and my phone lit up..

It was her....

Oh My Gawdd Guys!!! This chapter eats major ass! Mike seems like he has no lifee -(>.<-) *flips table* I hate mah selff now -.-

But whatever... I promise you'll love the next chapter.. And if you think I'm lying then I'll let you chop my hands off ^~^

~(-.-~) goodbye Bromiess

-WhiskeyHands_Biatch