Sasha Beth's Book Teaser

This is Sasha Beth Demakis' Love Story from EBS 1. I know, several of you are begging for her story. Here's the teaser but I won't post the book soon.

 Here's the teaser but I won't post the book soon

'My Unconventional Girl'

Excerpts from the book:

"Oh, please. Cocks are all the same," I chuckled.

His face turned red, eyes darkened. He look all the more delicious.

"They do, except the lenght!" he glowered.

"And width, I know!" I shrugged. "But for me, as long as he can make me scream, long or short, it doesn't matter. It is still is a cock!" I gave him a suggestive grin and he went completely red.

"You are crazy!" He shook his head. "Very unconventional," he added.

....

Teaser:

Dean Chester

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Her name is Beth. Nobody knew where is she from, but she's different," he replied.

I stared at the woman who had perfect curves. She's tall with a mixed of blue and green hair that passed her broad shoulder. Her white crop top showed her flat and toned belly, and even with her peculiar taste of hair color, all the men in the club couldn't take their eyes off her.

I'm sure if she dye her hair back to its natural color, she'd look even hotter.

I noticed the ring on her belly button when it sparkled against the light.

Damn!

I tore my eyes off her before she'll caught me fantasizing her and faced Aiden. He's one of my closest friends in the racing club.

"How is the party last night?" I asked.

"I left after a few beers," he replied, shrugging his shoulders in nonchalance.

I felt someone sat on the chair next to me. Aiden's gaze drifted to my side causing me to snapped my head to the intruder.

My eyes met with the most beautiful green eyes. They were so vivid, I felt like I was drowning in it. She smiled. "Hi, handsome! I caught you drooling over me a while ago," she remarked, causing all that appreciation to vanish into thin air.

Aiden chuckled, and I snapped my eyes to him and scowled. He tried to stifle his amusement, but he failed miserably.

"It's okay to deny it. I got that a lot!" she said smugly and my temper flared up.

No woman had ever made me left speechless.

....