New student

Still Your P.O.V

You woke up in your room. YOUR room. You were always homeless in the future so it's always been your old junk yard to sleep in. I'm so used to sleeping in the same broken down old car that it's sometimes hard to fall asleep in a bed.

Joyce was nice enough to give you Lanie's old bed. (For those of you who might have forgotten who Lanie is, he is Will and Jonathan's Dad). The room was completely empty. Pale walls, blackish brown carpet, stain in the carpet that you didn't want to know about. Yup! Feels like home.

Joyce also got you one other outfit since you've been wearing the same one for a while. ( in theMedia minus the weapons) You changed into your outfit and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. "Good morning" I greeted Will and Joyce. "Good morning" both said back. You sat down next to Will and he grabbed your hand under the table. "So, Y/N. I was thinking since your stuck here, I enrolled you in school". She said while making scrambled eggs on the stove.

"School? I've never been to school. I've seen school. The only thing I know how to do is mechanics". I said. "You'll love it honey, your going to make lots of friends". She assured me. "I hope so". I said.

*time skip to school*

I got off the back of Wills bike, adjusted my backpack, and we all walked in to school. On our way to class we passed by Troy who was glaring at us. "Hey guys watch this". I got the attention of the boys. I walked a little further ahead of them and made it look like I was minding my own business as I neared Troy but I turned quickly and stomped my foot in front of him making him flinch. He ran away as the boys caught up and laughed.

I headed to the front office to get my schedule.
Your schedule:
1 Science
2 Language arts
3 Math
4 Art
5 History
6 Gym
7 Health
You had most classes with Will which consisted of Science, Art, History, and Gym. The other boys you only had Science and Math with. Luckily though you had Heath by yourself which is good because you won't have to be awkward learning about babies and stuff with the guys.

At the end of the day you guys headed to Mikes house to play dungeons and dragons. The boys offered to teach you how to play, but honestly you needed time to yourself to catch up with the future. You listened to lots of music
Which consisted of twenty øne pilots, P!ATD, Eminem, and fall out boy.

Later that night, you and Will headed home together and got home safely. You didn't go to bed right away because you and Joyce were talking about how your fist day went. That night, you fell asleep with a more normal feeling.