Maddison didn't have a lot of options for wedding affair so most of the ordering came over the net or the girls traveled to the big city to do the browsing. Jenna stated she wanted a simple but attractive wedding, but of course Karen and the other ladies had other means. Jenna had the final decision but some things were snuck back without her knowledge.

 ~~

The wedding day had finally arrived and the town was a buzz with excitement. Jenna stood nervously wringing her hands together as she looked out over Mr. Jenkins back yard. The pergola of wisteria was a sight to be held in her memories forever. Heavy clusters of purple and white blooms hung low, covering the entire structure with the sweet smell that permeated everywhere. Fierie lights were woven throughout, Jenna knew when the sun went down it would be a sight to see.

Anne, Karen, and Carolyn fussed over making sure every detail of Jenna's dress fit correctly. The white bodice was hand beaded with pearl and crystals. Lavender satin ribbon was tied through eyelets and cascaded down the back of the dress. A floral design was hand snitched in silver thread on either side of the drawn up back showing a faint hint of purple sheer tulle. A sheer veil was placed on the crown of her head fixed with a diamond and amethyst covered butterfly securely fixed in her long ringlet covered hair.

Carolyn dressed in a lavish light puple gown at accented her baby bump but also was very flattering to the motherly figure. Anne as dressed a slight darker shade of purple that form fitting to her body.

Mr. Jenkins walked into the room with Jenna's father walking behind. Jenna could immediately see both men's eyes clouding over with tears. She loved both men with all her heart, that's why she had asked both men to walk her down the aisle. Jenna's mother walked in and as soon as she saw her, she began to sob uncontrollably. Mr. Jenkins handed over a tissue and patted her lightly on the shoulder.

Jenna turned around to gaze out the window, she could see Brock standing in between the preacher and Sr. Even from here Jenna could tell Brock had as many butterflies in his stomach as she did hers. Brock was as handsome as ever with his black tux and iridescent light purple tie.

"I'm ready" Jenna quitely whispered to everyone as they began to scurry around getting last minute touches done.

A gentle breeze blew enough to make Jenna's long luscious curls blow in the breeze. The sweet smell from the wisteria and honeysuckle was intoxicating. Jenna stood in between her father and Mr. Jenkins, she squeezed both their arms as she wound her hands around to hold her bouquet. Jenna was amazed when the florest delivered the flowers, her bouquet was made with arrange of wildflowers, calla lilies, and hanging wisteria. Explosions of different shades of white, ivory, and purples strewn throughout.

The music began to play as Lilah walked down the caring the rings on a satin pillow, while Brock's youngest cousin scattered petals all over the ground. Everyone had made it down the isle when the infamous wedding march began to play and guest rose from their chairs and turn to face Jenna.

Jenna clutched both men's arms tightly as her nerves had been set a blaze. They began to strole down the petal covered isle as Jenna gazed up to the alter where Brock stood as she came into few for everyone to see. Brock gasp at the beauty that was Jenna, they shared a sweet smile from each other as she made her way to him.

Jenna kissed both mens cheeks as Brock held out a hand for her to take and join him. The ceramony was perfect as one should be, they shared their vows, and Lilah brought the rings to be exchanged. When the time came for Brock to kiss his bride he didn't waste a second to plant a kiss on his new wife Jenna.

As guest began to leave to meet up at the reception tent that was further away on Mr. Jenkins land. Brock and Jenna walked by well wishers, when a hand came to gently to touch her arm. When they both turned around shock wore on both their faces. Patrick stood there with his hands in his pockets of his dress pants as he nervously swede side to side. Before Brock or Jenna could utter a single breath Patrick spoke.

"Before you say anything, I wanted to first say that I'm truly sorry for hurting you the way I did. I had no right to treat you any less than the wonderful woman you are. I deserved everything that has happened to me, from my own stupidity and passiveness but i'm on my way back to recovery. Secondly I wish you both all the happiness in the world, you deserve each other and I can see the love that you both share. Brock you better treat her right, I let you get a sucker punch once. But, you hurt Jenna in anyway and I promise you that I will make you have another hole to breathe out of."

Brock nodded his head acknowledgement and shook Patrick's out stretched hand. Patrick turned to Jenna lifting his arms for a hug. Brock's jaw slightly clenched just for the fact that all that Patrick had done to Jenna in the past couldn't be forgotten. Brock knew she had to do this for herself and put that mess in her past. Jenna hugged Patrick like a brother and went back to snuggle into Brock's chest.

As Patrick walked back to his vehicle not wanting to stay for the reception. Brock bent down and kissed Jenna's head. She looked up into Brock's eyes.

"What was that for?"

"Just because... All my life I had thought if only in my dreams I could meet a woman like you. And here I am married to the most beautiful, kind hearted, lovable woman ever. I consider myself blessed."

Jenna got on her tip toes and placed her hands on the the of Brock neck, kissed him softly and spoke.

"I love you Brock Hammond forever and a day"

"I love you too Jenna Hammond forever and a day"