Will You Stay Away Forever? 60

Start from the beginning

“Babe wha-“ Brian asked when she wiggled out and pulled him closer to her.

“I want.” She stuck her bottom lip out and pushed him onto his back. She got on all fours next to him and dragged his boxers down, revealing his erection. “Hello there Mr. O’Cyclops! ” Chloe giggled which made Brian shake with laughter. Her hand closed on his shaft and she lowered her lips onto his member, taking the head into her mouth excitedly.

Brian sucked air through his teeth and his right hand reached for Chloe, resting on the small of her back, stroking it as she sucked on his member. Her tongue flicked every spot that drove Brian insane and her lips sucked all the right placed. She playfully grazed her teeth down the sensitive skin and Brian hissed. “Fuck!” He called and grabbed her thighs.

“What? Did I bite you?” Chloe asked nervously and looked at him over her shoulder. Brian shook his head and took her hips again and pulled her towards him, resting each knee of Chloe’s on his shoulder. “Aw, baby!” She moaned huskily when she felt his tongue flick her area, making her body shiver. The more pleasure Brian gave her, the harder she sucked him, so the room was soon filled with grunts and moans of pleasure.

“Babe I’m about to blow-“ Brian whispered to her and Chloe retrieved her mouth and rolled off him. Brian grinned madly and attacked her mouth with a deep, wet kiss, shoving his tongue down her throat.

Chloe moaned deeper into the kiss when she felt Brian rub his member against her damp area, driving her wild. She missed having him inside of her so bad, there was nothing more that she wanted than to be reunited with Brian’s body again after all those months. “Put it in.” She panted against his mouth, biting his lips. “Brian, in!” She whimpered while he continued torturing her.

He finally obeyed and his hardness slid into her with ease, considering how aroused the two of them were. Sighs of relief left their mouths and Chloe buried her face in his neck, biting down on his skin. “Angel I missed you so fucking bad.” Brian breathed hotly in her ear. “Fuck! It’s good.” He grunted when he found a steady pace, pumping in and out of her.

“Oh my g-“ Chloe squeezed her eyes shut when waved of pleasure coursed through her veins, she could already tell she was close. “Faster.” She commanded, wanting to read a climax already.

She didn’t expect him to pick the pace up as much as he did and yelped when he pounded hard into her, making her walls squeeze him tightly. Her nails clawed his tattooed back for all it was worth and a deep scream left her throat when two strong orgasms hit her body, making her juices flow out.

“You like that?” Brian grunted and slammed roughly into her sensitive core, making Chloe shudder underneath his sweaty form. “You like it when I fuck you hard?” He bit down on her earlobe and Chloe shivered once again, her arousal instantly heightening, if possible.

“Yes!” Chloe whimpered and clenched his ripped biceps, pushing him down and in for a sloppy kiss. “Don’t stop.” She begged and a yelp of surprise left her mouth when Brian cuffed her waist with his arm and rolled them over so they were spooning. Chloe felt his wet tongue titillate the skin on the back of her neck, covering her body with goose bumps.

“I love you.” He whispered softly in her ear, a saying that posed a major contrast to his previous, harsh words.

An air pocket blocked Chloe’s throat and she couldn’t even respond. All she could do was give into his dominance as Brian parted her legs, draping one behind his hips to allow his member to slide back inside of her.“Brian, god!” She managed to heave when he was once again buried deep inside. Brian’s hand went around her body and he cupped her breasts, which her pregnancy left fuller and firmer than ever before.

She could feel his heart thumping against her back while tiny drops of swear formed on their bodies, and for Chloe, there was no higher feeling than this intimacy with Brian. Brian’s member swelled, pushing against her tight walls and soon began to throb, letting Chloe know he was close.

“Baby, I’m cumming-“ His teeth pierced Chloe’s shoulder and she turned her face to kiss him, wrapping her arm around his neck. Brian’s fast thrusts brought yet another intense orgasm upon Chloe, leaving her so clenched that Brian couldn’t hold back anymore, and exploded deep inside of her. “Holy fuck!” He groaned against her shoulder, running his hand soothingly across Chloe’s trembling stomach.

She turned around and faced him. Her hand found his handsome face and she caressed it lovingly. “No one can make me feel like you do.” She looked at him mouth and pecked it. “I love you.” She said him.

“Because I just rocked your world?” Brian said bluntly, grinning from ear to ear.

“Because you’re all I could ever ask for.” She whispered and pulled him in for another loving, breathtaking kiss.