Kidnapped 38- Live

Start from the beginning

Tohru's eyes welled with tears.

"I thought you wanted to be here with us. With me."

Tohru excused herself out of the room and left the house. She went to Yuki's secret base where so many memories had been made. She cried even more when she noticed the garden full of weeds and over grown plants.

"I t-thought he'd want to be back...for all of us to be together again."

Tohru whispered in between shaky breaths.

"There's still time Tohru."

Tohru turned around to see Kenta. His true 17 year old self still sent her in a daze.

She sniffled and wiped a stray tear from her face,

"For w-what."

"Go,run,leave. Forget it all."

***

Yuki stood up and tried to walk, he ended up stumbling and landing on his knees in result.

"It feels like I'm walking for the first time."

Maki held a hand out to Yuki,

"C'mon I'll help you."

Yuki took Maki's hand and she led him outside. Maki felt uncomfortable walking through the forest holding his hand.

It's just to guide him, it's just to guide him...what?

"Yuki...can I ask you something?"

Yuki looked down at their interlocked fingers and whispered,

"Yeah, anything."

"Tohru told me that in your last words you wanted them to tell me something."

Maki noticed Yuki's shoulders tense.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable Yuki. I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you actually..."

Maki's voice trailed off and she felt Yuki grip her hand tighter.

"It wasn't important. It probably won't have much of an affect on present day anyways."

Maki let go of his hand,

"I want to know Yuki."

Yuki continued walking on his own. Maki sighed in disappointment and followed behind him.

***

"Kenta?"

Tohru had calmed down and sat against a tree with Kenta next to her.

Kenta was trying his best to make her feel better, but he was running out of ideas.

"Yes Tohru?"

"Why do you want me to leave so badly? Do you want to get ride of me?"

"Haven't we gone through this before? I don't want you to have to suffer anymore. There's a lot of things coming your way on the future and I want you to avoid it."

Tohru sighed,

"How do you know?"

Hayate gave Tohru a five year old childish answer.

"I just know okay?"

Tohru rested her head on Kenta's shoulder and was surprised to have him place his head lightly on hers.

"Can I go with you Tohru?"

"What?"

"I want to go with you. Just us alone."

"Why?"

"Because even having to pretend to be your 14 year old younger brother I've felt something toward you. I can't ignore it."

"I'm sorry Kenta. I'm not leaving...I can't leave anyone behind. Well, Kyo I guess I could, but not Yuki."

Kenta ran his fingers down Tohru's cheek,

"Please..." He whimpered.

Kenta blinked slowly, leaning toward Tohru. She knew what was going to happen, but just accepted it. She knew that there was nothing else that was going to help him.

Their lips touched and a shiver went up Tohru's spine.

When she pulled away Kenta opened his eyes in disappointment. His cheeks were a light pink.

Kenta grabbed Tohru's chin kissing her again.

Even if she fights, Kenta thought, At least she'll be nearly mine.

***

Kyo, Shigure and Hayate sat at the table exchanging awkward glances.

Suddenly the door rang and Kyo opened it slowly.

His mouth dropped open,

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE." Kyo yelled loudly.

Mary laughed,

"I just look through some medical files...it was easy. Now...where are Hayate and Kenta?"

Kyo looked back into the kitchen. Shigure was covering Hayate's mouth as he cried. Shigure was giving Kyo hand gestures as to get rid of her.

"Sorry, but they just left."

Mary laughed and spoke as if she was trying to directly speak to Hayate.

"Hayate, please come to your lovely boss. Don't you want an easy death?"

***

Important!! Heyooo guess who's back, back again! Dis girl! I was sick again and I'm better now so most of this was written by a sick Kayla. Be aware I wrote this after finishing the book THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. So I had a romamticy vibe soo boom Kenta had to be seductive and adorable and kiss Tohru because of my weirdness! Also one more thing,

If you're adding Kidnapped to your reading list can you please follow and don't forget to vote?? Lol it seems strange to ask that but most of my readers just have it on their reading list and don't vote or fan but comment and read.

I hope I'm not asking too much, but it'd mean a lot :)

Love you all

-Kayla

Damn Kenta trying to get Tohru. XD

Read

Vote

Comment

Fan

Add to your reading lists!!

Thank you...