Close

"Y/n....I want you to know something."

"Yes, Vylad."

"Ever since we met, I felt weird. Whenever we were together, my heart would beat faster and I would feel my face heat up. I didn't know what was happening. But now I know. I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Vylad."

Vylad stepped closer to me and softly pulled me against his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

His face came closer and closer to mine. Our lips were so close, almost touching.

"And scene!"

Vylad and I separated and the audience clapped. Vylad and I took a bow and walked over to our seats next to Jeffory.

Jeffory smiled at us and clapped.

"Thanks for doing this for me guys."

Jeffory had gotten sick and lost his voice. Vylad volunteered to take over his part because he knew how to act a little. Unfortunately, Jeffory's partner had to visit a sick family memeber and couldn't make it to the performance. Jeffory asked me to do the part because no one else would do it.

Eventually I agreed. Now, Vylad and I performed in front of Jeffory's drama class.

"No problem, dude. If you need anything, just ask."

Vylad patted Jeffory on the back.

"Vylad, I think it's time for us to leave. We still need to get back to our classes," I reminded him.

Vylad frowned. He tried to come up with excuses to not leave but eventually, we both got up and went to our classes.

Vylad left to photography class while I went to dance class.

~~~~~Timeskip to Afterschool~~~~~

"I wish I could have seen it!"

"It was just a project Nicole!"

It was a mistake to tell Nicole about the scene Vylad and I did for Jeffory's class. She was screaming and smiling like an idiot. I thought she was having a seizure.

I've been trying to calm her down for thirty minutes. Nothing helps.

"You guys would look so cute together! Why is it that you are the newbie but you already have a boyfriend?"

I face palmed. This is what happens everytime I talk about Vylad. Is it so wrong to have a guy bestfriend.

"Whatever Nicole. I'm going back to my room."

I got off of Nicole's bed and walked into my room. I closed my door and plopped on my bed, thinking about Vylad and I.

Vylad and I became friends a month after I moved here. He was always so nice and helpful. We began hanging out at the cafe or the mall. We talked a lot but most times we were silent and akward. I started to get comfortable around Vylad two weeks before the Zane issue.

After that, Vylad and I were akward again. Telling him about my life and my messed up family made me trust him more. Now, I'm completely comfortable with him.

His touch no longer frightens me. Well, it's still weird but I'm okay with it sometimes. I can't handle his hugs but I'm okay with him grabbing my arm or hand.

None of my other friends know about my problems. Only Vylad. The others are aware that I don't like physical contact, but that is it. They don't know about the colors, the emptiness, the abuse. None of that.