Chapter 26: Don't move

^^who's ready for this chapter?!?!

I froze.

I couldn't move.

I've been in her room plenty times enough to know that there are no security cameras.

I set Wild down on the bed and walk towards the camera carefully, I slowly pick it up and turn it off. How long has it been on? Why is it here?

I walk across the room and open up the window to my room, I set the camera down on Wild's lap and carry her into my room. There's no way she's sleeping in that room.

Once Wild is sleeping in my bed, I carry the camera to my desktop computer on my desk. I grab the USB cable on the floor and connect it from the camera to the computer. I'm scared to find out who put this in her room. Why would they? What's the reason for this? I turn on the camera and go to the AutoPlay dialogue box and click import.

The Window opens up and soon the video plays.

What I see scares the living shit outta me. 

A large evil clown holding the camera smiles sickly at the moniter, he walks up to Wild's bed and zooms in on her sleeping, he pets her face a little bit before setting up the camera, smiling sickly at the camera again before exiting the room.

What. The. F***.

So, an evil clown is stalking my girlfriend?

Shivers run up my spine causing me to sigh loudly in distress. I need to tell Kasey, or her parents, or someone I just need to-

My thoughts gets cut off once I spot the figure standing in Wild's room. Once I see the balloons and bat he's holding, I panic. Instantly I grab Wild and run downstairs to my living room. 

He's here!

The evil clown is in Wild's room. Is this some sick prank? Because this isn't funny, that camera has everything on it. Probably footage of her getting undressed and stuff, I'm not having that clown look at her. This is creepy, why would that clown want to watch her? What's the reason for this. My mind was racing with random thoughts, I felt sick to my stomach. Why does he have a bat?! Was he planning to kill her? Dammit stupid mind stop racing.

I place Wild down on the couch, kiss her head, and slowly walk up the stairs. I know, I'm stupid but I need to know what this is about.

I crack my door open, just enough so I can peek into Wild's room through my window. I watch the clown bend down to where the camera used to be, he tilted his head in confusion and looks around the room, until...

He spotted me.

His mask was what scared me the most, the big red eyes stare into mine causing me to hold in a scream. He walks closer to the window, but I couldn't move. I was frozen, my body stopped reacting to my mind. I was all jittery and couldn't move.

He stands right front of the window, holds up the bat, and smashes her window open.

That's when everything settled in.

WHAT THE F***

I sprint downstairs, knowing my parents were out on a biusness trip, I grab Wild quickly and run outside. I run towards the car and throw Wild in the front seat. I turn around to see the clown running down the steps and towards me. I bolt into the drivers seat and drive away as fast as I could.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god." I whisper under my breath, trying to calm down. That did not just happen.

I drive faster, away from the house. I don't even know where I was going. Where should I go? What just happened? And most importantly, why?

"Shit!" I curse under my breath once I realize the camera is still sitting on my desk. What if he breaks into my house and gets it back? Will he set it up again and record Wild? Or, will he record me this time? 

I shiver in disgust. What happens now? What about Kasey and her family? What about my parents that are coming home tomorrow? What happens then?

I drive to the nearest hotel and grab my wallet which I luckily left in my car with my phone.

See? Sometimes it's good to forget things. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and carry Wild to the lobby.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend fell asleep on the way home from out of town, this was the closest hotel so I need a room." I lie easily.

"Of course! Your room is 206. Enjoy your stay!" The lady smiles sweetly, I nod, took the key and walked up to my room. 

I put Wild under the covers and let her get some rest, I feel so bad. She's been stalked by an evil clown without even knowing. And how does this clown know that Wild has Insomnia? He came at like, 4:00am. That's around the time that Wild would fall asleep, but how did he know she fell asleep at that time?

I sigh and get under the covers, pulling Wild close to my chest and trying to calm my racing heart.

What if the clown followed me to the hotel? He couldn't follow a car though, plus he would have to get past the front desk. I look at the doors lock just to make sure I locked it. Once I see it's unlocked, I jump up and lock the doors and windows.

I'm just being paranoid. 

I take a deep breath to calm myself down and get in bed.

I never fell asleep that night.

-

i know it's a short short chapter but there was a lot to take in. enjoy! xx