Chapter 23

A/N

Hey guys, been a while. I've been busy studying for my end of year exams. I've finally left Secondary (High School) and I'm so excited.

But I digress...

Here's a little filler...

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy's POV

It had been almost three hours and I was really starting to worry now. I mean like, "on-the-verge-of-panicking" worried.

But I had to keep it cool.

It wouldn't really help Dominique if I was freaking out, especially since he seemed to blame Sammy's running away on himself.

And... I'm also driving and I don't think any of us want to add broken bones to our plate of problems.

But... for some reason, I couldn't help but be slightly suspicious of Dominique.

I mean I can't help it.

I know Sammy.

I know he wouldn't just up and run if something wasn't truly bothering him.

I've known him long enough to know that if he feels running away would be a 'better' solution, then he'd do it.

"I should probably head back home then." Dominique sighed as he slumped in his seat. I glanced at his worried face and saw that he was truly worried about Sammy. This made me smile and forget my previous accusations towards him.

He glanced at me and sighed, "I think we both should."

"I can't just leave Sammy. What if he's hurt? He needs me!" I shook my head at him. He sighed and turned to look out of the window, "Look, I think I know where he is. I'm not exactly sure though, but I'll try. Just let me drop you off okay?"

"He needs me too, you know." He grumbled and slowly perked up at the mention of me pobably knowing where he might be, "You know where he is?"

I frowned, unsure of if I heard him correctly, "Huh? And no, I said might know."

He frowned and sighed, slumping back in his seat and pouting like a child, "He needs me too. I... I love him. Though he doesn't know it yet, but I know it. And if I have to spend eternity showing him just how much I mean that, then that's what I'll do. He makes me happy, and up until now I could've imagined myself living and dying alone. But Sammy...He changed that. He made me believe in love again. I know he has a past, and we all do. But I want to be part of his future; to help him get over his past and renew his faith and hope in love, as he had done for me."

Wow...

I eyed him a couple times as we made our way slowly down the street.

I never knew he cared that much for him.

"That's great!" I squealed, shocking both him and myself at the sudden outburst, "I mean, I never really liked you. You seemed like a rich douche bag who always got his way with people." I muttered.

"Hey!" He frowned at me, shooting me a death glare.

"Buuut," I stopped him and sent him a real smile, "I was wrong and I realise that now. I know now that you will treat Sammy well. So as his best friend, I give you permission to marry him."