twenty-six

PAPILARRYKINZGIRL88 I hope you enjoy this, baby. And happy belated birthday ❤❤

twenty-six:

Author's POV

Larry looked at Marcus, taking his eyes away from the boring channel on TV. Marcus' eyes was closed and he was nodding and humming to whatever song playing on his phone.

He was bored. He tried to distract himself by looking outside the window but the window was far from his bed and he was up so high in the building, so all he saw was blue sky.

The flower vase in his room was beautiful, yellow and brown, dipped in water, but not too interesting.

The get well soon cards on the cupboards from his family and friends looked nice, mostly white cardboard with black writings, or yellow cardboards with black writings and then the signature rose flowers and teddy bears.

Larry didn't mind all those, he very much appreciated the love, but at that point, he needed to see more, to hear more. He felt trapped in that room, he wasn't one to stay in a place for so long. He was tired. Bored. He had to leave the room.

He looked over at Marcus one more time, his eyes was focused on the TV but he was still nodding to the song playing from his headphones.

Marcus seemed to have noticed Larry's stare on him, because he turned to him immediately. Larry indicated for him to take off his headphones, he did.

"Yeah? You alright?" Marcus asked.

"I want to go out," Larry said.

"Out where?" Marcus got up and walked to Larry's side.

Larry shook his head. "I no know. Anywhere. I just no want to stay here. I bored."

"You sure, man? I don't think you should be moving about so early into your recovery."

Larry pointed at a wheelchair towards the end of the room. "Can you push me?"

"Uh, Larry..." Marcus was unsure. Larry's stitches were still fresh in, Marcus didn't want to jeopardize his healing.

"It be fine, Marcus. No worry."

Marcus, still uncertain, went to ride the wheelchair over to Larry. After 3 minutes, Marcus finally got Larry into the wheelchair.

Larry felt stings on his injuries, he felt the pains but only shut his eyes tight to contain them.

"You good?" Marcus asked, once Larry was sat.

Larry nodded. "Let's go."

"Okay," Marcus said and pushed him out of the room.

Larry and Marcus spent the next 15 minutes looking around the hospital and discussing as long time friends. Marcus deep down missed this times with his best friends. He and Larry hadn't spoken like before in a long time, he wished things could go back to then, but he knew it couldn't. Larry had Laurent now, and even if Marcus knew Larry more than Laurent, he knew no one could make Larry as happy as Laurent. So for the sake of Larry's happiness, Marcus wished he would regain his memories about his relationship with Laurent. Even Laurent had suffered enough.

"Do you wanna go back?" Marcus asked Larry.

"Yeah," Larry said.

"Oh, now you wanna go back. You not bored anymore?" Marcus teased.

Larry smiled widely. "I sorry. Please."

Marcus chuckled deeply and started pushing Larry back to his room. A nurse who seemed to be in a hurry almost slammed into them, making Larry to jump in shock.