14. Trapping the arrogant fuggy....

Thanks again for your love and concern towards me... Thanks for all your support n I  hope this continues further too....

Silent readers break your shells n come out... Expecting to see your votes n comments....

So, without further bak baks, lets move to chapter 14...

Abhi's pov.:

Itz an usual day for me..  I've lots of works to do in office.... But I've an important meeting in a Multi national company ...

I'm not at all interested to go there... I asked Sid jiju to look after that.... But Sid jiju pressurized me to go as it's an important deal...

I reluctantly agreed and starts there.... But after reaching, I thanked all my stars and I'm flying in cloud nine...

God has answered all my prayers.... Wow... I could not believe my eyes... My fate is very good... Today is the most blessed day for me..

Yup... I'm seeing the most arrogant, attitude devil pragya - my silly ego queen - my fuggy .. She is standing infront of the company dressed up very elegantly to welcome me...

Oh my god....!!! I'm seeing her after 3 damn years... Still I remember the unexpected kiss we had... 😉😉😉😉

I'm very happy that I'm going to break the ego of my arrogant devil... Now the ball is in my court... I know very well that pragya should have been instructed to grab this deal and has to please me..

.

😀😀😀😀 I know she will rock the presentation.... But is it possible to grab the deal???? Will this Abhishek mehra easily signs the deal????

Fuggy... Get ready to face a roaring lion... You are going to be a small rat trapped in a lion's den....

Now, the judgement is in my hands

Now, the judgement is in my hands... You are going to dance to my tunes.... It's going to be fun...."

Abhi makes an evil smile and moves near the entrance.....

Pragya is very much horrified to see Abhi before her.... Never in her life, she has imagined that she has to stand before Abhi and also to welcome him, to take care of him and do a presentation and also to impress him...

Pragya gets irritated and bites her teeth as if she is tearing and eating Abhi.... She fakes a smile and hands the bouquet to Abhi, with an annoyed and creepy look, as if she is seeing some ugly monkey...

Abhi gets the bouquet and presents his usual sexy smile, but with his bossy and teasing smirk in his face... Pragya's heart skips a beat on seeing the breath taking smile which invokes some unknown feelings in her heart and her whole self ...

 Pragya's heart skips a beat on seeing the breath taking smile which invokes some unknown feelings in her heart and her whole self