"Who me? Never." I giggled and swam to the side.

"You're the biggest show off I've ever met in my life Kels" Nate said rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm sorry you suck at everything which makes me look like a show off" I shrugged and Nate scoffed.

"Lets see you on a bmx" he said cocking his head to the side. I pursed my lips and frowned at him "Exactly so how about you shhh?" he asked with a smirk. How I wanted to punch in his face right now.

"So there's a pool party and nobody invites me?" Erik asked with a pout as he dived into the water. Special yelled something incoherent and did a flip from the balcony into the pool. We all laughed as he resurfaced and cheered at himself.

"Ok Kels. Go again but this time tuck in your knees and use your body to guide you." Travis said kind of trying to show me from in the water. I nodded and tried exactly as he said. I tried a few more times until Travis said it was good enough.

"Lets play chicken." Special said out of nowhere with a huge grin.

"Oeh I love chicken" Tommy said with a smile.

"The game chicken Tommy P not actual chicken you eat" Jeremy said rolling his eyes at him as we all laughed.

"Well we're already four in the pool. So how about Kelsey and Travis against Special and myself?" Roner suggested. I looked over to Travis who shrugged with a smile and Erik was already getting on Specials shoulders.

Travis went under the water and I got on his shoulders. He stood up and I grabbed onto his hands he held out for me to regain balance. I hooked my legs around his back and let go of his hands.

"Hey guys scoot closer then look over here." Jolene said so we did what she asked. She held her phone in her hands so Erik and I put our arms around each others shoulders and smiled into the camera. "Thanks guys."

"Ready to lose McKeen?" Erik asked with a smirk and a mocking tone.

"Bring it Roner" I smirked back and made the come here motion with my hand.

"Ok guys. Lets keep this clean. Ready and go!" Tommy yelled from the side of the pool. I reached out the same time as Roner did and grabbed both his hands. We tried to push and pull each other off all the time laughing.

Roner glanced down at my stomach and his eyes widened. I took this to my advantage and gave one last hard shove. He went a little to the right and Special started losing his balance and they both went under the water.

"Whoooo! We did it Trav!" I yelled and held both my fists up over my head in victory. Travis was cheering and laughing and I grabbed one of his hands and held it up. We somehow lost balance and fell over. I laughed as I got back up from under the water as did Travis.

"Holy shit Kels" Roner said with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"Dude? Have you seen her stomach when she laughs? She has like a four pack!" he said looking at Travis but pointing to me.

"Really?" Travis asked with raised eyebrows looking from Erik to me.

"Yeah really. And that was unfair." I shrugged and looked at Roner.

"No it wasn't. A win is a win an now I want to go to the foam pit." I said as I got out of the water. "Thanks Nate" I smiled as my brother handed me a towel. I dried off and stepped into the house. I walked up to 'my room' and got my motocross pants out.

"Ready?" Travis asked as I stepped into the shed with my boots still in my hand.

"I guess" I smiled and sat down to put my boots on. I made sure it was strapped securely then grabbed the helmet Travis was holding out to me. I smiled and slipped it on my head.