Propsal

I've been waiting so long for this page in the book! I've been planning for so long on the next few chapters. Enjoy

Karkat
You and him were on a date to a theatre and saw la la land(wasn't the best.I only liked the music) after the movie you waited for karkat. When you saw him he ran to you. "Y/N IM NOT REALLY GOOD AT TALKING TO PEOPLE BUT YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH DIFFERENT THEN WHEN IM WITH OTHERS. SO WILL YOU DO ME THE HONOR" he started. He bent down to one knee."MARRY ME" he added. You shrieked"YES" you then hugged him and you drove home hand and hand.

Aradia
You and her were at a cemetery having a party for the dead."Y/n may I ask you something" She asked. You nod and look at her. She blushes and hands you a box. You opened it for a ring to be there." Marry me" you nodded and put it on.

Tav
You and Tav are at a park talking about life while your on the roundabout(also known as the spiny thing at the park)."y/N IM NOT GOOD AT THIS BUT ILL TRY. y/N I'VE BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU SOMETHING. wILL YOU GIVE ME THE HONOUR WITH YOY HAND IN HUMAN MARRIAGE" he asked. You obviously agreed.

Sollux
You are doing laundry see something on Sollux's laptop. It had a note on it."Marry me" you looked confused but walked up to him."hey honey bee how you doing" he asked."Yes absolutely"

Nepeta
She attached the ring to her cat as well as the note. You said yes and hugged her.

Kanaya
She made a hole in a book and put the ring in it and highlighted the phrase will you marry me. You obliged and excepted it.

Terezi
She wrote "marry me" one a wine bottle and handed it to you."I'm saving this forever TZ" you said while hugging her.

Vriska
She put roses all over your guys bed in a heart. It also spelled out Marry me. You agreed and hugged.

Equius
He drew it in the snow. Which was cute. You hugged him afterwards

Gamzee
Gamzee engraved Will you marry me on a plate. So you ate on it and so you hugged him."yes obviously" you answered."yOu mAkE Me tHe mOsT HaPpIeSt mOtHeRfUcK EvEr"

Eridan
Two words beach proposal

Feferi
She lead you to the forest and there was lanterns everywhere. She then took you to a gazebo and proposed." Yes" you answered