Chapter 21- Memory

Ok guys I haven't updated in A LONG time so ill try to make it one of my best.   Also I am making a new story but its not anime related. :\ Anywho, everytime I do an update im going to ask you a question. so... question 1: What is your favorite anime? mine is SNK (attack on titan) just answer down below in the comments :D

I ran to Yuki. "Yuki! we need to talk?" I said. I pushed him out the door as everyone else in the room gave me an odd look. I closed the door, turned around and looked up at him. "Yes?" He said confused. I thought for a moment. then another moment. "wait...what was I gonna say?!?!?" I thought. Then I said."You forgot????" He looked down at me scratching the back of his head.

"CRAP!, I JUST HAD IT IN MY HEAD. its on the tip of my tongue. how could I forget?!?!" I thought. I had a strange look on my face as I dozed out. I felt something slap against me back as I escaped my dozing off. "FREAK?" I turned around and saw Kyo opened the door as Mai followed. "you ok?" Mai asked. "Yeah...but I don't remember what I was gonna say.

"Ok..well Im going down the my bakery if you guys want to come." Mai said heading out closing the door behind here. "Later, I fed Pepper so don't worry. Im going with Mai to get something to snack on," Kyo said.  "Ok, thanks. Bye" I said as I shook my hand in the air.

I looked back at yuki and started to think. "ugh never mind" I said and turned around. I opened the door but, there was a problem. the door was locked. I shook the handle rapidly. I turned back around a grinned. "what?" he said with a worried look on his face. "um I forgot to get the key from inside and now were stuck outside..no big deal....right?" I said. "ughh, your kidding right?" yuki said. "no.." I said.

"wait I have an idea! follow me" I said running to the back on the small house. I checked the back door, but of course. the door was locked. "hold on theres 2 bikes right here. want to ride up to mai's shop and get the key?" I asked grabbing the bikes and checking the tires. "sure I guess. least its not that far away, I haven't rode a bike in forever." he said. We hoped on the bikes and took off.

I got far in front of him but he still caught up. I went past the park into a small little shopping district. We went past there and went around the corner. I looked around then looked back at Yuki to see if he was still behind me. I looked over as we were on the street. I saw someone, I knew who she was but I couldent remember the name because I was in I rush.

I was still staring at her as Yuki kept yelling my name. "Kuroe! Kuroe! KUROE WATCH OUT!" I looked at him and looked in front of me. "CRAP!" I said as I ran into a moving car. as I fell, it felt like slow motion. the last thing I remember is slamming my head on the hard cold ground. the everything suddently went black.

I could here Yukis voice and a lot of strange voices and then a siren. but that was the last thing I herd.

-4 hours later-

I opened my eyes. looking up, I saw a white sealing. there were things all in my arms and I sat up. I almost screamed. till I saw I was in a hospital. I looked around but didn't recognize anything. A lady in all white came up to me. "Are you ok?" she asked. "Yeah, but my head hurts. I placed my hand on the forehead on the left and felt a huge scratch. I looked at my fingers as there was blood on them. "That's alright, I will get that all cleaned up for you." she said placing a band aid on my head.

*Knock knock* the door buzzed it seemed like. there were 3 people there. they looked at me. "Kuroe, you ok?"  a boy in orange hair asked. "Yeah, but theres one problem." I said.

"yeah?" he asked. "

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok well there ya go. I will soon update :D tell me what you think!!