Chapter 15 - Sneaky Laurel

Start from the beginning

I waited for about 10 minutes, before Brittany returned, and walked into the room, and out of it in 1 minute. As she walked out, to the elevator I assume, I quickly ran towards the door she just came out of, putting my foot in-between the door and the door frame, stopping it from shutting. I glanced over at Brittany, and thank God she had her back towards me, waiting for the elevator to arrive.

I walked in, and oof, it smells like old books. The lights were switched off, so I moved my hands against the wall, trying to find the light switch. Finding it, I switched it on.

Well I did not expect this place to look like this. The room was filled with file cabinets. 1... 2... 3... 4... 20... I walked to the closest one towards me, it was labeled X-Z. I opened the first compartment, and found it crammed with folders, just like the ones Brittany held, all with names sticking out. I pulled out a random one; some guy named Zoretic, Josh's folder. I opened it, to find a list of all kinds of records, missions, information about him, et cetera et cetera et cetera...

I wonder... Do the boys have their own folders? I mean, I guess they do! Which boy first...? Harry, Tyler, or Thayer? Harry. Maybe then I could figure out why they'd taken me?

I walked around, trying to find the cabinet labeled S. When I found it, I quickly scanned it, hoping to find his as soon as possible, also hoping that nobody would come in. Styles, Harry. Bingo! I grabbed the folder and looked through it. Blah blah blah, useless information. I skipped to the last few pages, hoping to finally find some useful information. And so I did.

Misson 1366- Watch L. B.

L.B? Who could L. B. be?

Beginning Date: January 09 2011.

End Date: June 21 2012

[A/N: Yes I realize that june '12 is two months away but it's just a story! and it had to be during the summer because that's when the story begins! A/N]

June 21? That date rings a bell in my head... But a distant bell... I don't think I'll be able to recall what's happened then.

Otherthan that information, there was some other information that I really didn't think as useful. I placed Harry's folder onto the top of the cabinet and next tried to find the cabinet labeled B. I opened up the top compartment, and instantly saw my folder... Oooh, I wonder what's in there about me.

I sweep the few data that was printed onto the papers. Nothing much that bothered me was in there. Well except one thing.

Misson 1366- Watch L. B.

What? Isn't that Harry's mission? L. B... Whose name begins with an L? Well, there is... My name... Laurel. And my last name... Blair...

Laurel Blair.

Watch me? What? Was... Huh? Harry?

Beginning Date: January 09 2011.

End Date: June 21 2012

Notes- Styles, Harry to keep an eye out on Blair, Laurel.

What was that supposed to mean? 2011?

"You both go this way, I'll go that way." I heard a familiar voice say from the other side of the door. Oh crap! Harry.

What to do, what to do? I looked down at the folder in my hand. I... I shouldn't do this. I quickly shoved the folders, including Harry's too, up my shirt. I wanted to know what this was about alright! I'll find a way to return it.

After a minute of silence, I opened the door just a bit, making sure the coast was clear, before switching off the lights and quickly sitting down on the chair that I was previously on.

"Where the hell did you go? I thought I told you not to move!" Harry grabbed my hand, pulling me up. I did not dare look into his eyes. His tone scared me, so I'm pretty sure his eyes would scar me for life. But did I listen to myself? No. I looked into them, finding anger. Rage. Madness.

"I uh... I went to the..." I trailed off, not looking into his eyes as I said those words. Where? Went where?

And as if reading my mind, "Went where?" He half-yelled, gaining a few suspicious looks from the few people passing by, drinking some water or printing some papers.

"T-to the restr-room..." I said sheepishly.

"Dude chill, she went to the restroom. Where else could she have gone? In there?" Tyler said, pointing towards the no access room that I had been in.

I looked over to Harry, who was currently sending me death glares. In response, I gave him a discomfited half-smile.

"Let's just leave." He growled, before stalking off to the elevators.

Either I really pissed him off, or the meeting did...

*************

Tell me what you think about the story? And can we get to 20 votes?! Vomment!?

This chapter is dedicated to AlyssaTempleman! Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter! (So if you comment, there is a chance the next chapter will be dedicated to you!)

And I will also try to update more often! And sorry this chapter isn't the longest... :-/

And did you know that "mr owl ate my metal worm" is "mr owl ate my metal worm" backwards!

xxxxxxx