Chapter 11

The Kingdom of Hell
Lucifer's POV

The kiss was magical. My mind and thoughts melted away when I placed my lips against Micah's own. They were soft, sweet, and felt wonderful on mine. He leaned up, allowing me more access to his plump lips. His soft moans enticed me, and I struggled to hold back.

Micah reached up, one hand threading though my hair gently, the other wrapping around my back, clinging hold of me. He didn't try to run, and instead eagerly parted his lips when I asked.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed before we finally broke away, both of us breathing heavily. Once we'd calmed down, Micah seemed to realize our position. He lay on the bed, his hair spread out on the pillow, underneath me, pinned by my arms holding his wrists. His eyes widened, his already crimson cheeks flushing a deeper red.

I licked my lips, leaning down for anther kiss when the door swung open. We scrambled away from one another, sitting on opposite sides of the bed when Azazel entered. He eyed the scenario quietly; my annoyed, aroused look, as well as Micah's flushed face and heavy breathing. He said nothing, but I knew he had figure out what we were doing. Nonetheless, he bowed deeply.

"Mistress, there's a visitor for you."

"Um..." Azazel looked up, his gaze sharp. Micah gulped. "It- it's Micah..." Azazel looked to me for a repeat. Micah had a tendency to whisper when he got nervous. Well, whisper quieter than usual, anyway. "He wants you to address him as 'Micah' not 'Mistress.'" Micah nodded.

"... Very well. Micah, there is a guest for you." Micah got up off the bed, following the annoyed Azazel out of the room. I leaned back, touching my hand to my lips gently. So this is what it's like to be in love? It hurt, but it brought the most indescribable feeling, and I yearned for it.

The Kingdom of Hell

Micah's POV

He furrowed his brows. "No, of course not. If you feel the need to do so, I'm okay with you correcting my mistake. It's my own fault, anyway. I'm sure you've told me before this, too."

We continued in silence, a great weight being lifted from my shoulders. I sighed in relief before voicing my next question. "By the way, who's asking for me? I wasn't sure anyone but you and Lucifer knew of my existence. Well, except for Marax and the others of the castle."

Azazel hesitated, glancing down at me. "Yes, about that..."

"What is it?"

"... Lord Lucifer is planning to introduce your being queen to the demon world in the weeks coming."

I froze. "W-what?"

"He wants to plan the coronation after the wedding."

"Wedding?"

"In order to make you feel a little more welcome, Lord Lucifer wants to have a traditional wedding before the coronation. The coronation will follow customary demon traditions, but the wedding will follow Earth customs."

I blushed, looking down. So Lucifer really did care. His usual teasing, nonchalant attitude made it hard to distinguish his true feelings. Even the... Kiss... We shared seemed nothing more than a fling. Azazel's cleared his throat and gestured to the door had come to during my being lost in thought.

"Your guest is waiting in here."

I thanked him and watched him go before turning back to the door. Pushing open the door, I glanced inside. Finally, I stepped all the way in, looking around. Empty. "Micah? Is that you?" I jumped, turning towards the voice. My eyes widened in surprise as I registered who it was. "A-Airick?!" Airick blushed, his eyes watching me carefully. "I... I need your help."