Chapter 7: Shoot me down, and I'll get back up

HI!! Sorry I've been really busy with life and haven't uploaded in, what, TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!! But I'm uploading now, is that o.k.? COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Harry's P.O.V.

We sped past the forest, crammed in the car, searching for the shack where Maria was being held.

"I can't find it", Niall complained.

"Just shut up and keep looking. This guy has issues.", I snarled. He immediately continued looking out the window.

"Haz, calm down. We'll find her. Don't worry." Liam's words just rolled off me.

"She could die, Liam. I can't live with that."

"If it helps," intruded Zayn,"I see a shack up ahead. It looks kinda like a cottage."

"You serious? Zayn, you have saved our lives!", I put the car into gear and sped off towards it.

We pulled up to the front, and I rushed in. When I didn't see Maria immediately in the kitchen, I ran screaming her name through the cottage. Before the others arrived, I knew she wasn't there.

"Maria! Where are you!?' The others screamed.

"It's no use. She isn't here. He must have moved her." My hand were in fists as I thought of what he could be doing to her right now."Where, I don't know. We need to expand our search area. We need to find her. She could die. He is that bad. Let's go." I sprinted out the door, more than happy to leave this place of horror.

Author's note: Words in italic means that the word or words have emotion behind it e.g. pain, anger, passion. Read the sentence first.

 I looked around the cottage, looking for any signs of struggle, and I found some in the forest. I neared a bush and found a scrap of the t-shirt Maria was wearing. "Guys, over here. I think I know where she is."

Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis all came rushing out of the door and towards me.

“What?”

“She’s in the woods. Aaron took her in there. The bastard took her there. And I bet I know why; He heard our conversation this morning. I gotta find her.” I ran into the woods, leaving the others behind. Niall caught up first, followed by Liam and Louis, then Zayn.

“Look, we need to think. If we go charging through, he’ll hear us. We need to sneak around and listen carefully for anything”, Louis said, laying his hand on my shoulder, I brushed it off.

My heart ached with pain, not knowing where my Angel was, if she was still alive. Her smile, her eyes, her intellect, her compassion, all gone because of a stupid mistake. I needed to find her. I needed to kill him for what he did to her. 

I stopped and listened, I could hear birds singing, a fox in the shadows, the sound of a gun being loaded. Gun being loaded. I ran towards the sound and came to a clearing. I hid in a bush nearby and watched in horror as Maria was being held at gunpoint.

“How could you? You said that kiss was reserved for the one who stole your heart.” Aaron snarled, centimeters away from her face.

“No. I said it belongs to the guy who loves me for me. The one who cares for me, looks after me. That’s why it belongs to Harry”, she replied, on the verge of a meltdown.

Hang on, she kissed me? I can’t believe it! I heard a thud, and saw Maria collapse with a red mark on her cheek. The bastard had hit her with the back of the rifle he was holding.