Prologue

Titus stood on top of the hill that overlooked the Acropolis of Athens. He carefully studied each and every detail of the city. The Cyclopean walls held no true solace for its citizens. Athens was known for its great naval power, containing a large fleet to fight against any Persian rule. With the ensuing Greco-Persian Wars, Athens had teamed up with Sparta to defeat the Persians at Marathon and Salamis. The alliance didn't last long when the Peloponnesian War broke out in the fourth century BC. It lasted for many years as the Delian League, led by Athens, fought against the Peloponnesian League, led by Sparta.

Now that the War had just ended, the Athenians were weak and vulnerable after being defeated by the Spartans. Titus felt, as this was his one chance to bring the city down to its knees and beg him for mercy. Being from the prime city of Rome, Titus was a natural born warrior and fierce leader, and he thrived from fighting in any battle.

He and his men had spent years conquering city after city under the Roman Empire. No matter how many people he fought and killed, it still was not enough. His soul purpose in life was to effectuate misery upon others.

Athens is a supreme supercenter filled with innocent beings, waiting to meet the realm of the dead. The thought alone excited him to unimaginable heights. He is a cruel soul that even the Gods would be afraid of him. If he wanted someone dead, he would gladly be the one to end his or her pitiful life.

Titus knew nothing of love or affection. It was as foreign as a planet light-years away. The only familiar emotions he was aware of, was pain and suffering. He was truly a damned soul that could not be saved. He didn't want to be saved either. To the displeasure of others, he lived for the moments of spilt blood and the loud screams that begged him to spare their lives.

He never liked or even loved a woman. Sure he used them to satisfy his intense sexual pleasures, but that was it. When he spent most nights, luring women into his twisted world, it was always just a hardcore fuck fest. He was never gentle, or showed any sort of kindness or passion. All he wanted to do was take them in the most painful way possible. Sometimes he bound them, slapped them, or even forcefully took what was not his to take. Titus was not one to care about giving a woman pleasure. As long as he was satisfied, that was enough.

Most people did not understand the actions of Titus Nero. They could not comprehend as to why he is filled with nothing but hatred and evil. Is there nothing that could bring a bit of light to his world of darkness? Titus knew that there was nothing that could stop his thirst for blood.

Titus Nero is a werewolf. He is the strongest one to walk the earth at this very moment and is an Alpha of the only pack in existence. All of his two thousand warriors who follow and fight with him are wolves as well. The history of werewolves was fairly new, as it was not something that evolution produced itself.

This was the work of a certain god who exacted revenge on the clueless lives that roamed the Earth above him. Titus was born out of rage and abhorrence for the human race. More half-human/half wolves were given to him in order to vanquish those who were not human, and any wolf that dared to challenge or betray him.

"Men! We stand here today as we begin to celebrate the road to victory!" Titus shouted as he turned and faced the warriors that were now ready to strike with a vengeance. They all threw their fists in the air as they roared in excitement. This pleased Titus to know his men were so loyal to only him.

"My Beta, Maximus will lead half of you south, around the bay and into the city. The rest of you will follow me!" Maximus came and stood behind him with his shoulders back and his head held high. Maximus was the only person in existence whom Titus remotely showed a hint of respect to. He had been by his side since the beginning and they had saved each other countless times. Maximus was his most loyal friend, and knew he would never double-cross him.

"Show no mercy! Show no remorse! Make them advocate for there lives, then kill them slowly and painfully!" Titus roared, while his followers cheered in pure admiration. Titus turned and faced the grand megalopolitan in front of him. He imagined the violence that would soon erupt. With one word, thousands of unstoppable wolves would create bloodshed.

"Shift..."

Titus watched as thousands of wolves charged into battle with a bloodthirsty rage that could not be stopped. For whatever he felt, his men would feel as well. Titus knew no mercy, he knew nothing of forgiveness, and most importantly was a stranger to love. Several people were about to be brutally murdered for the sake of Titus's entertainment and lust for dominance and power, but he did not care. No one could change him, not now, not ever.