65 Dinner For A God, War Begins, First Kiss

LAST TIME:

"You are full of mystery son of Poseidon." She said as she smacked me harder than a gentle playful one.

"You can say that again." I said to her.

"So were will I be staying anyways?" I asked her.

"Oh you will sleep outside my room for the night." She said as I coughed once.

"What why?" I asked her.

"From your display of power just now I want you as a guard for my room, don't worry you will get a sleeping bag." She said in a serious tone as I said something I shouldn't have.

"You make it sound like you can't take care of yourself or are afraid of assassins." I kidded as she stopped and I bumped into her. She didn't say anything but her hand was shaking for some reason.

"I guess someone like you doesn't know the history of me do they, let me tell you in the time before this of my last reform I was assassinated in my sleep. While I was reforming I watched my first capital turn to ruin and complete ash from a raid. Why do you think I don't want the battle to take place where Jupiter and Venus want it."

"That place is where the last capital of my continent was." She said as she teleported away leaving me with a thousand thoughts in my mind.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

The week was long as I could imagine it, over the week Diana and the hunters were constantly moving around. They shopped nearly every day for different things, but I even was able to buy things as well. One Drachma was about five thousand human dollars I calculated, so once the girls found out I had a few they went to town.

"Boy how did you come to have this many drachmas?" Diana asked me as we watched the huntresses go to town on everything, from revealing swim suits to items such as purses or small house hold items.

"I have my secrets; also my hoodie has an unlimited supply of them. Also I have a good amount of aureus in storage as well but they aren't unlimited." I said to her as she starred at me funny.

"Hoodie?" She asked me.

"Oh right my cloak and tattered shirt can turn into a black hoodie, think of a semi-thick shirt with the hood of a cloak." I said as she seemed to think about it.

"Show me." She said as I sighed.

"Yes ma'am." I said as she looked intrigued as it suddenly shifted from my old rags to a black hoodie with the symbol of my universes creator on it. The hood covered my face like the cloak did but the hoodie was clean this time completely black but I noticed it had a zipper down the front now.

Also on the front it had a blue trident on the front right over my right chest, while it had a cross of all of my lover's symbols that would be on Eternal bonds over my heart. It didn't cross over the zipper but just stayed its normal cross form, with all the symbols in the right places.

"So this is my hoodie." I said turning to her as I also noticed it was thinner as well almost the same thin fabric that jogging suits were made of. It made it much more fashionable as well; it looked pretty good on me if I had to say so.

"Looks more presentable then your normal rags for sure, stay in that clothed form got it. I may not look it but I want even my slaves to appear semi good." She said to me as she looked at me funny.

"You haven't ever seen a hoodie before well jacket at this point." I said to her as she seemed to look up and look at something else.

"So..." She said to me as that blew my mind.