Thirty Four

Though I've still to actually hear him play his guitar, I'm certain he must be good at it. Everything he does with his hands he does with assuredness and skill; arousing touches, deep tissue massage, cooking, sustained violence.

I've stopped trying to contain my pleasured moans as he kneads the arch and ball of my right foot in deep hypnotic circles. I wonder how quickly he'd learn moonlight sonata on the Steinway.

He's sitting slouched at the opposite end of the sofa, his eyes fixated on the football highlights which he'd thoughtfully turned down because I 'hate football' and so I could 'read my book in peace'.

The book, a love story set during the Trojan War written by someone I went to Cambridge with, is exceptionally well written but I'm struggling to give it my full attention. I manage only a few lines at most before my mind takes a left turn down a dark shadowed alley full of horrendous possibilites and shadowy figures that look like Mark, Dan, Kevin and Vicky. His mum too.  It takes extra effort to guide my concentration back to the page in front of me.

When I look over the book at Jake to see if his mind is also wandering, I can't honestly tell.  He looks to be completely engrossed in the TV, listening intently as the commentators talk passionately about the effect whatever new manager seems to be having on whatever struggling team and how this turnaround is more than whoever would have thought. The volume is low but I can still hear the words and I understand what they mean, but as always with football, none of it makes any sense to my brain.

My gaze lingers on him a little while before he finally senses my eyes. He turns his head halfway to the side and smiles lazily at me.

"Want me to turn it down more?" He asks.

"What? Oh, no it's not that." I shake my head. His smile dissolves and he drops his eyes to the cover of the book.

"Any good?"

"Mmmm. It is actually. I'm just finding it difficult to concentrate on..."

"Distracting you am I?" He smiles again.  When I return it he nods.  "I am pretty distracting - I get it baby," he sighs, skimming his fingers a little further up my leg to my calf where he squeezes softly.

He does look distracting right now. Edible even.  He's wearing a well worn white t-shirt that shows off the thick muscles of his chest and arms, dark tattoos spilling down from the sleeves temptingly. On his lower half he's wearing those loose cotton jogger trousers I think I'm obsessed with. Especially when he wears them with nothing underneath. Which he's doing now. My mouth waters.

Twisting fully onto my back, I open my legs a little in invitation and his eyes flash with heat. He curves his fingers under my knee and squeezes gently, pulling my thighs a little wider apart.   His mouth opens and he licks his lips temptingly sending a little shot of heat directly to the space between my legs. I curl my toes in need but he grabs hold of them and flattens them out, rubbing my foot against something semi-hard at the front of his trousers which he tilts his hips up to emphasise.

I swallow thickly, heat flooding my cheeks. "I should try and finish the chapter at least," I whisper, making a pathetic attempt to look back at the pages.

"You should try..." He nods before lifting my foot to touch his lips to the underside of my toes. When he sucks one into his mouth I gasp and my entire body trembles.   I'm not ticklish in my feet, not at all, but I am over sensitive in certain places. And where Jake is concerned those places are everywhere on my body. 

It feels extremely erotic as he flicks his tongue between my toes and drags his mouth over the top of them and across my foot to my ankle. He moves his hand further up my thigh until he reaches the hem of my shorts where he slips his fingers under.   When I feel him graze my entrance outside the fabric of my knickers my blood speeds up further, rushing out from my heart down towards his fingers, as though desperate for his touch too.