Dirty Little Secret [2]

-------

Chapter 2 : Miss You? Trust Me, Won't Happen.

------

Furiously I slammed my clenched fists on my desk, teeth clenched. Flynn smirked and crossed his arms, masking his laughter with failed coughs. Unfortunately, my class is rater entertained with even the slightest of things. Lucky me.

Mr. Greene, my English teacher was NOT amused, "Is their something you'd like to share with the class?"

"Course not," I smiled forcefully.

"Are you sure?" He huffed, "Seems pretty interesting that you have to interrupt my lecture about-"

Flynn nodded in mock agreement, "Yes, what happened here?"

"Don't you dare," I hissed.

"Oh, but I do dare," He whispered.

"Shut up," I muttered.

He raised his voice, "And I was trying to learn about The Civil War." Flynn pretended to cry, "How DARE you take away MY education?"

"Where did you get the Civil War from English class? He didn't even mention anything about a 'war.'!" I wondered out loud.

"I disagree my little geek." He poked my nose.

"Don't touch me." I growled.

By now, Mr. Greene's face resembled a sweaty round tomato, is there such a thing? "CININIA! OUT!"

I was dumbfounded, "I didn't even do anything!"

"NOW!"

I groaned as I packed up my stuff, stupid Flynn. Isn't it bad enough that I have to sit next to that, but does he have to annoy me every single second of every single class?

Oh, how did he get me annoyed? Well, he thought it'd be such a great idea if he repeatedly stabbed me with pencils on my ribs, tickle me sneakily every chance he got oh! And how can I forget that he accidentally slapped me in the face before I decided to take out my anger on a harmless desk?

Flynn whistled as I walked away, "Don't miss me too much Cinnia."

I flipped him the bird, "Don't worry, I won't."

As I shut the door, I groaned. What have I gotten myself into? Not like I care but I definitely broke my mom's rule. Secondly, why am I fighting my parents war? Besides Flynn being annoying, he isn't all that bad. He has shaggy dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. Same frame and built as Lee.

I sat in front of my locker, there is no way in hell that I'm going to the principal's office! I closed my eyes and let sleep overpower my senses.

---------

Lee groaned as wrapped an arm around my waist, carefully guiding me through the hallways, "I just don't understand why you guys hate each other."

"Of course you wouldn't."

"He's cool, a bit hard headed, but okay."

"Hard headed?" I smacked my forehead, "How the hell could I forget that he's hard headed?" I'm losing my touch.

Lee rolled his eyes, "C'mon Cinnia."

I stuck my tongue out, "What did I do?"

"Should I really answer that?"

"No, dad."

He laughed freely and it was a soothing noise to my ears. I smiled gleefully and forgot everything for a little bit.

"So can I come over?"

"Nope,"

"Why not?" He whined.

"Family night,"

I burst out laughing, he and I both know that that wasn't what I was up to.

"Really, what are you doing?"

"Hanging out with Flynn of course," I muttered sarcastically.

Lee hardened his grip, "What?"

"Just kidding Lee,"

"Good,"

Only that moment did Flynn choose to ruin, "So are we still on for tonight Cinnia?"

--------

By Fade S