First Spring Day |TaeJeong|

Bắt đầu từ đầu

If...just, what if...if I were those specks. Would this feeling of longing reach you? Would you know what's happening to me? 

Yeah I hate you

Although you left

There hasn't been a day that I

Have forgotten you 

Honestly, I miss you

But now I'll erase you

Because that will hurt less 

Than resenting you

I hate you. I hate that I still love you. Leaving me behind, you're memories still linger. Every minute of an hour and every hour of a day, you're all I can remember, your presence is still evident....just like the flakes flying in the air. Did I think I can forget you easily? Of course not. 

But I'll forget you.....that way, it would hurt less than hating you...

Sujeong's POV

I know 

I'm a fool

But I'm still waiting

Please remember me at least once

So I won't disappear

I know what I did. I know....I know it was foolish. But I still remember you. 

So please, once in a while, remember me...remember my presence. Else, I'll disappear quickly...just like the lingering snowflakes, flowing through the air.

The night of the first snow

Do you remember me?

I was happy next to you

It was a white night

Remember me

Don't forget me

With the specks pouring down gently, the town is filled with white. My mind then...it's filled with our memories. This night that fills my mind...do you still remember it?  I remember it, so please...don't forget it..

I'm blowing out the cold you

Like smoke, like white smoke

I say that I'm gonna erase you

But actually

I still can't let you go

Leaving the barren land, that is my apartment, I dragged my heavy feet...walking aimlessly in this downpour of snow. 

This short stroll that I make, I hope it can help me forget you. But looking around, I'm surrounded by a blanket of white. Why is it like this? It's mocking me...It's reminding me of our first meeting...

I knew it...after all, I still can't forget you.

Sujeong and Taehyung's POV (Taehung goes first, then Sujeong)

[T] Cherry blossoms are blooming 

The winter is ending

I miss you

I miss you

The snowflakes stopped falling. The white night that reminds me of you...it's covered with spring blossoms, I miss you even more...I miss you even more now. 

[S] The first snow is falling

I'm thinking of you

Now the first snowfall that reminds me of you is ending. But I'm still thinking of you. 

[V] If I wait a little longer

If I stay up a few more nights

I'll go see you

I'll go pick you up

I say to myself, 'I'll still wait'...I say to myself, 'Just a few more nights'

Then I'll meet you...then I'll pick you up.

[S] I waited for you for a while

On a white night

...Come see me

I hope you know, but I waited for you this past nights...on the same white tinged place. Now, flowers decorate it as well. Spring has come, but I'm still waiting...so please, come see me.

[V] Past the end of this

Until the spring comes again

Until the flowers bloom again

Stay there a little longer

Stay there

Walking down the street, I head towards that place. That placed tinted with white...now, with flowers as well. Please stay there....stay there for me...I'm finally coming back to pick you up.

[S] I'll be waiting only for you

I only wanna wait for you

I'll never get tired of this. This waiting...you may show up, but you may not as well. But you know what?...I'll continue waiting, because I believe in you...because, I will only wait for you. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sujeong-ah.."

"...Taehyung?"

-end-

____________________________________

whew...uh, that was a different one? Oh my god but I loved writing it, I want to write more of it ;-;

I hope you like it as much as I did.

Did you also notice the story in the two songs?

Please comment what you think of it~

Read, vote, comment~

~Caratlinus