Many guys can be quite hard to read if they don't tell you straightaway they're interested in you and so either they're taking time or aren't interested in you. But the great news is that the body language of the guy can actually be a huge giveaway when it comes to finding out if he's really interested in you.
So let's start
1. Mirroring Behavior-Majority of the people have the tendency to subconsciously start mirroring the actions of one another when they are carefully listening to each other. So, when a guy starts mimicking your body language, this could be a good that he's into you because it basically means he's fully fixated on you.
2. Maintains Eye Contact- He tries to maintain eye contact with you to hint something. This helps them gauge how much interest they have from you. If you look away, they might think you're not interested or that you're shy. But if you keep an eye contact with them, they will know that they have your interest too. None the less, trying to maintain eye contact is a sign a guy wants you to know that you have their attention.
3. He smiles- When he seems to smile at you more than anyone usually does, he is, in all probability, interested in you. He definitely likes you a ton if he seems to smile at you every time you lock eyes without any reason. So, this is one of the signs a guy is into you.
4. Jealousy- Whenever a certain guy is keeping an eye for you as well as seems annoyed or jealous the minute you're speaking to some other guy, it's guaranteed that he's into you. And he may try looking like he doesn't care at all, but he'll keep checking on you to see if you're into that guy. Then he may walk away or sigh. This is also a big sign a guy is interested in you.
5. He's protective- When a guy shows interest in you, he might begin to be all protective of you. And also, he may hand you his jacket if you're feeling cold. Or whenever you're walking in a place that's crowded, he may place himself in front of you to give you space to get out of that crowd.
6. Behavioral changes- When the behavior of the guy changes as soon as he sees you, that's one of the biggest signs he's into you as well as he's trying to sway you. If he's with people or his friends and he's acting rowdy or laughing hard, he may right away go silent as soon as he notices you coming. Or he may have been silent already and all of a sudden gets louder as well as tries to become noticeable so that he could impress you.
7. He looks at you for a reaction when he does or says something funny- If a guy does something funny or tells a joke when around people and everybody nearby starts laughing, he will first look at you and your reaction. That's a sign he's very much interested in you and wants make sure you laugh as well.
8. Eyebrow raised- Basically, when a guy's eye brows are raised in reply to something you do or say, it might be a clear sign that he likes you a lot.
9. Touches- Whenever you start noticing that a guy is making a little bit of physical contact with you such as touching your hand or hair, he most probably is interested in you. Also, he may pat you on the back, brush against your arm, gives you a lot of hugs, or rests his hands on your shoulders.
10. Grooms himself- Whenever a guy begins groom himself when he meets you, he just might subconsciously try to look decent around you. When he starts to fix his hair, straightens his tie, or brushes off his clothes' lint, that's also a positive that he's into you.
11. Stand tall- If a guy is into you, he might stand up taller subconsciously, tuck his tummy in, as well as push his chest out to amaze you and to also look more masculine.
12. He stands too close- Start noticing the distance between you whenever he's near you. He is very much interested in you if he's a bit closer than usual. He's receptive if you move in a little and he doesn't back up. If he comes closer again this time, this is a crystal clear sign that's he into you.
Well, now you know when and how a guy takes interest in you.
YOU ARE READING
How to read Body Language?Non-Fiction
They say curiosity killed the cat. But why kill the cat when you can read body language? Is he angry? Is she happy? Is he sad? Is she excited? Is he jealous? While meeting/interacting with people we often come across these questions. We are not...