chapter 12

Luke's POV

Me, gran, and the guards went to Lucy's apartment only to find it locked

"Let's destroy the door and get the princess home" s1 said. Actually we called them s1 and s2 for stupid1 and stupid2. why? Cause they are! The suggestion right now was totally stupid

"No. I'll check the scene"I took out my binoculars to find them sleeping in Lucy's bed.

"Let's not wake them up and leave them be"

"But we cannot leave and go to the palace without the princess! "S2 angrily complained

"If you want to meat death that much, then be my guest! It's common sense to not wake up a dragon slayer in their sleep! "

S1 was about to speak until a lacrima turned on

"Guards, bring home hisui. Her suitors are waiting for her" the king ordered

"Yes si-"I interrupted them "no you don't, and she won't need her suitors anymore"

"Why? I demand an explanation! "He angrily demanded

"WATCH YOUR VOICE MR. FIORE! I'M IN A HIGHER POSITION THAN YOU! I MAY BE THE YOUNGEST ON THE FAMILY BUT I'M MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU! DO DON'T YOU DARE DO IT AGAIN! "

"Who were you to say that to me?! I am the king! "

"And I am prince-"

"Your only a prince and you think so highly of yourself! "

"I haven't finished yet! I'm prince judais Luke heartfilia! The third son of acnologia and layla heartfilia! I'm the second prince of the dragons! So watch your mouth! " I finished and he looked at me and looked behind me only to see grandine.

Yep, he knows her.

"Is it true?"he asked her

"Yes it is"

He looked taken back but asked"but why are my daughter's suitors no longer needed? "

"Don't tell me you forgot her mate now did you?. "I asked, arms crossed.

It now occurred to him of who he was talking to and asked again"but I thought it was called off? "

"It wasn't, and they are currently having those love time and I don't want them interrupted am I clear? "

"Fine "he looked sad hearing this but obliged and turned off the lacrima. But before he did I told him

"Oh, and by the way. If you do anything and I mean anything that may hurt them it'll cause a war between dragons and magic less humans"and turned it off.

"Let's go back to the guild, and you two report to the castle, and don't worry about your king , it's my orders. Now scram! "

I walked back to the guild to set up tent behind it. What? I don't like those luxurious beds at home. I set up tent and went to bed. Grandine slept in the guilds guest room.

Lucy's POV

I woke up and held my angels tighter. I looked at my clock and saw that it's 7:24 in the evening. I removed my focus on the clock to my mates.

I don't want to wake them up, bit if I don't they'll wake up with an empty stomach. I want them healthy, not malnourished. Deciding on the latter I shook them awake.

Hisui was the first one to wake up. Mmm, even her sleepy face is cute. Next Runa woke up, rubbing her eyes with her left hand.

It's official, they are killing me with their hotness and cuteness.