With whom ?! (Prologue)

"They always say that a Best friend is a person who Knows everything about you"

"A person who always stay beside you when the rest  leaves you"

" The person whos always there in every ups and downs that we encounter ...

Best friends .. what if you fall for your best friend ? what will you do ?

they say that best friends is the best shoulder to cry on .. but what if his the reason for all those tears you shed ?  will u still let him lend his shoulder for you ? 

sabi din nila ang best friend daw ang isa sa mga makakapag bigay sayo ng kasayahan .. pero pano pag sya pa ung reason kung bakit ka nasasaktan ? what will you do?

haay .. siguro namn nahalata nyo na na mahal ko ang best friend ko .. higit pa sa pagkakaibigan .. pero pano ang gagawin ko kung  nakikita nya lang ako bilang isang PARE nya hindi isang babae na handang mag mahal sa kanya ng buong puso ? anung dapat kong gawin ?

“You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my love and my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life. You touch my heart in a way I never knew before. I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life.

My Best Friend ...

your my best friend .. Just best friend

-------------------------------------------------------------->>>

 Ohh!! yipeee !! done with the prologue !! sana magustuhan nyo !!