Zarry ~ Jealousy

ZARRY ~ Jealousy ♥

I could hear the tap of my shoes echo around the hallway leading towards mine and Zayn's new apartment. We had been relocated, due to the fact it was an hour nearer to the managements office. It was a nice place; peaceful, quiet and modern. Me and Zayn were happy there, and Louis, Liam and Niall were only next door. I walked into our apartment and kicked off my shoes, and hung up my jacket on the end of the stairs banister. I left my suitcase by the door and walked into the lounge to find it empty. That's odd. Normally Zayn's in here playing Black Ops.

"Zayn? Mate, where are you?" I called, wandering into the kitchen. He wasn't there either. I then heard a shout from Zayn.

"I'm only in my bedroom, jeez, calm down curly." Zayn snapped. He wasn't usually grumpy like this, but recently his mood has just been going down hill. We've been together for about 2 months, but we haven't told anyone because I'm not ready. I love Zayn to pieces, but after the hate I got after my Red & Black performance, I'm scared. I'm scared about all the hate we'll get. I want to show him off to the world as my boyfriend, I really do. But...Ever typed in on twitter 'Harry's shit' and found a whole list of hate? No? Well I have. If that happened to you, I think you'll be cautious to hate and avoid it any way possible.

"You alright babe?" I asked Zayn with a smile, opening my arms for a hug as I walked into his room. I quickly pulled my arms back down to my sides again after seeing a half empty bottle of Bacardi Breeze beside his bedside table. Zayn was sprawled on his bed sipping another half empty bottle of Smirnoff Ice as he lay there. Once again, he was drinking away the night. He knew I hated this. I notice a few empty cans of beer scattered on his bed. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Zayn, I leave you alone for a week while I visit my mum and I come home to see you pissed out your brain? Babe, why do you keep drinking like this?" I asked, concern evident in my voice as I walked slowly towards the bed.

"No reason. Just shut up and we won't have any problems with each other, okay? Good."He snarled, avoiding eye contact. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I was speechless. I bit my bottom lip and glanced around the room. Clothes were everywhere! There was glass on the floor by the dresser. I'm presuming it was his mirror as it's not where it should be. I looked back as Zayn who took was drinking the Smirnoff Ice. I sighed and walked to the bed, grabbing the bottles of alcohol from him.

"You need to stop," I shouted, louder than I had meant to. Zayn winced at my words and stood up to face me. I could smell his breath, the thick scent of alcohol running into my nose. I didn't like the smell on Zayn. I preferred his lush scent of lynx.

"I'll do as I damn well please." He hissed throat his gritted teeth. Now it's my turn to wince. "It's not like you care anyway." He said, chuckling a bitter laugh."What?! Of course I care, Zayn. I love you, but I hate it to see you drinking the week away. It breaks my heart, babe." I muttered to him, holding back tears. I went to take his hand, only to be rejected. He jerked it away, still glaring at me.

"NO YOU DON'T!" He yelled, turning his back to me and throwing his arms about in anger. He walked away from me slightly, only to turn back around to face me. "IF YOU REALLY CARED AND LOVED ME WE WOULD BE PUBLIC BY NOW! BUT NOOO! YOU HIDE OUR RELATIONSHIP! YOU SHOULDN'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK, HARRY! WHO CARES IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT? A RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE, NOT THE WHOLE WORLD!" His voice sounded pained, and was slightly slurred, yet he still shouted. His words hit me like a tone of bricks. I didnt know how to respond. In a way, he was right. But I was still scared of peoples reactions. Its bad enough people saying shit about me, this added would make it worse.

"AND THEN YOU GO AND ACT AS IF IM NOT EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND!" he yelled again.

"What do you mean?!" I snapped.

"You and Louis." He breathed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What about me and Lou?" I asked, slightly annoyed. He looked at the ground and wiped his eyes.

"The way you're all over each other all the time! Even when we're alone you're never like that with me. It's like you love him more than you love me!" His voice broke every now and then and it was slightly raspy. It was obvious he was about to break into tears any moment. He still kept his eyes on the ground, not even looking up at me.

 "Oh my gosh, babe, no... I love you so much more, and you know that the fans like Larry... I... I'm sorry," I whispered, tears streaming down my face. Larry was played up, I admit. But the management told us too as well, so its not really my fault, is it? He finally looked up at me, tears wet on his cheeks and his bottom lip quivering slightly. I walked up to him and wiped tears away. He looked my in the eyes and I could see more tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Larry means nothing to me. It's just a bromance, nothing more I swear! You mean the world to me Zayn." I said truthfully.

"I love you," Zayn whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his forehead and grinned.

"I love you too... And babe?" I asked, "Lets go public. I want to show you off to the world." I winked. He looked up at me, his eyes full of hope, happiness and love. A smile was playing at his lips. "Really?" He asked.

"Really." I smiled, kissing him softly on the lips.