Chapter 15: What's gotten into you?

Start from the beginning

"Haza!" I yelled and walked over before Roman or Seth could protest.

"Look what we got here," JBL said as I pulled a chair by him and sat down.

"Looks like Gabby will be joining us for commentary," Michael Cole announced.

I grabbed my headset and put it on. "Test, Testing, ok, we're good. How are you John, Jerry, Michael."

"Great, and here's my first question, why did the Shield even let you come here?" Michael asked.

I snickered, "Because they know they can't stop me."

The bell rang as Seth and USO circled. The two locked up, before Seth got thrown to the ropes and punched under the chin.

I spoke before any of the commentators could, "The Usos are so talented, future tag team champs for sure, but of course my boys, Seth and Roman are the current champions," I noticed my mistake of calling them boys and spoke again, "And speaking of talented, here comes Dolph Ziggler, who is very underrated may I add."

"You know, Gabby, I can't help, but notice that you referred to Seth and Roman as your boys," Jerry recalled.

I knew he wanted me to answer, but I stayed quiet as Seth took control of Dolph and tagged in Dean.

"What is your relationship with the Shield? How do they act outside the ring? What do they do with you? Come on, Gabby, the world wants to know," Jerry added to his statement.

I shrugged, "They're ok," I muttered, kind of regretting my decision to do commentary.

"You didn't answer his questions really, Gabby. Do you like staying with the Shield?" Michael persuaded.

I sighed and JBL noticed my discomfort, "Would you guys stop, you're making our guest nervous."

"Thank you, JBL," I nodded to him,
"But I will answer your question Cole. Do you like staying with the Shield? Here's a question for you, if someone kidnapped you and made you follow them everywhere and make you watch them beat on your brother, would you like to stay with them then? The answer is simple," I hesitated, "No."

God I'm a bad liar.

"You hesitated," Michael pressed.

"Why are we even talking about this when we can be talking about this amazing match. You've got fourteen of the best superstars in the WWE and all you want to talk about us me. I don't want anymore questions about me and the Shield unless it involves the match," I said, looking back at the ring.

Just as I looked up, RVD slammed his elbow into the ring post. Dean grabbed him and planted him before pinning him, eliminating him.

"RVD is out!" JBL yelled.

"Yeah, proves one little mistake can cost you a match," I pointed out.

Seth started taking control of Kofi and tagged in Dean. Dean started going for the arm.

"Dean is going for the arm, smart strategy," JBL said.

"Speaking of arm, Gabby," I looked over at him, "How is your injury?"

I looked back to the ring, "It's doing great actually, I should be cleared next week."

"That's great," Jerry commented.

"Oh, you better not let go," I called as Dean held Kofi away from the ropes, before twisting his arm and slamming his ankle down.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

Dean did his finisher and covered Kofi, who got eliminated.

"And now Kofi is out." Michael said.