Chapter Ten

Carter's Point of View

"So you are calling me insane?"

"I'm calling everybody insane. Although, some might be, more than others," He chuckled. I slowly nodded; ok so we are insane. The whole reason they built this place was for the insane.

"How'd you do it?" A deep voice spoke from behind Harry. I looked up and a noticed baldheaded man with a huge scar dragging across the top of his head, ending on both sides behind his ears. He roughly grabbed a hold of Harry's shoulders and shook him. Harry didn't seem to be phased or shocked at all. He simply sat there with a smug look.

"I got better, they freed me."

"Bullshit!" The man roared, walking around so that Harry could see him.

"C'mon, Maz, you know I ain't tellin you a thing," Harry laughed at him. I quietly sat there, staring at the intimidating man with shock.

"Everything turned shitty when you left! They started locking us up at seven and letting us out at twelve in the afternoon! I want answers."

"Oh, boohoo," Harry sarcastically whined, glaring at the man. "It's more of a horror out there than it is in here!"

"You are one son of a bitch, Harry," The man shook his head.

"Maz, do me a favor and go fuck yourself!"

I shrunk in my seat, their loud voices silencing everybody in the room. The two guards quickly walked towards them, trying to settle them down. I looked around the room, everybody watching the two men intently.

"Just like old times," One elder man whispered as he sat on the cold ground and started to rock back and forth. When I turned my gaze to Harry and the man, they were standing up, cuffs wrapped around their wrists. My eyes widened and I sat up.

"Don't talk to the freaks, Carter," Harry laughed as the guard dragged him out. I furrowed my eyebrows; the freaks?

"He means those people." The same blonde girl appeared in my eyesight, taking a seat in the chair Harry was previously sitting on. I followed the direction she nodded her head at. Behind me was a group of girls. They all held the same exact torn up doll, and they weren't talking. They were staring at each other as if that was how they could communicate.

I noticed one of the girls staring at me. She had a unibrow and a single tooth was sticking out in between her lips with her hair tied in two braids. I quickly turned away, a shiver running down my spine. "That's Mary-Taylor. She's really insane."

"W-What did she do?" I quietly asked.

"Killed her father. . . Then her mother."

My eyes widened. "I'm afraid to ask why they don't talk."

She shrugged and picked at her nails. "Don't know." The silence fell upon us and I felt uncomfortable. I should get used to that.

A bell rang, catching everyones attention as they stood up. "What's that?" I asked.

"It means time to retreat back to our rooms," She told me. I slowly nodded and followed people out the room and down a hall. The familiar nurse pushed me into my room before she had closed and locked it. I roamed around my room, the darkness fully surrounding me. I creeped towards my bed, sitting myself down.

I bowed my head, letting out the tears I had held in. My family has no clue I'm here. They still think I am gone, for good.

• • •

[No Point of View]

He breathed heavily, his knees aching from all of his upper body weight. His wrists were tied to the ropes hanging from the ceiling. Sweat dripped down the side of his face as he stared at the blood puddle on the floor in front of him.

"I can do this all day." The male nurse intended on getting the answers he needed, but Harry wouldn't share a single secret.

"So can I," Harry whispered. His wrists were burning, his body was tired and he was at the point where he could black out at any minute.

"Tell me, dammit! You're pushing your way up to hell, little boy!"

I'm not a little fucking boy, he thought to himself.

"I've already been through it and back," Harry chuckled, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. "I'd enjoy another ride. Would you be paying?"

"Being a smart ass doesn't help your situation," The male nurse spoke sternly before he slapped Harry across the face. His head jerked to the side as his cheek painfully stung. Harry hacked up the blood in his mouth and purposely spat it on the nurse's white uniform. The nurse quickly wrapped his hands around Harry's neck, attempting to choke him. "You will pay."

With all the strength he had, Harry stood up, ready to fight back. Kicking the nurse in the groin, he quickly let out breaths once the nurse had let go of his neck. Harry glared at the man. "There will come a time where this asylum will shut down and that will be the time you will all pay. Hell is whole lot scarier than what you are thinking. Because the devil isn't happy for what you've done to his child."

He stared at the nurse like he could slit his throat in a thousand ways. Soon, that type of power was his to keep. The devil was coming, and there was no stopping it.

__________________________________
Author's Note -

Please Read Because I Truly Love you: I'm sorry if I sound so needy but here goes nothing; could you guys do me a huge favor and spread this story on Twitter, Instagram, We Heart It, anywhere you'd like! It would make me the happiest I've been all week-and I'd love you forever, although I already love you so much. #DerangedHarry brochacho SPREAD DEM LOVE BOI

Sorry for the many updates. Might get annoying when the author literally updates everyday. Idk? Haha :)