《You Promised》

What do you mean?I didn't understand what you mean..
I can't hide from you anymore!It's the truth..I'm in love with your girlfriend..The pictures they send you they were real..we kissed..and at Founders Day when I took her home I told her my feelings and I kissed her.And then I learn that it was Katherine.That's why I surprised.On the 3rd floor I got jealous because you slept together and she told me to leave but then we kissed.We were ready to...but she stopped and left.We fought at Emily's house.And she told me that she loves you and that what she did with me was a shame for her.She loves you and that's why we don't talk!
(Jim stayed shocked)
Please tell me something..I didn't want to do this!It happened...
It happened huh?You already hooked with my girlfriend..I thought we were best friends!
I'm really sorry...I didn't want this
Please tell me you're joking!
I'm not..Please don't blame Hayden for all this..
YOU DID THIS AND YOU THINK I'LL BE OKAY WITH THAT? MAN...HOW DID YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?I LOVE HER
Me too..but..
GO AWAY..I DONT WANT EVEN TO LOOK AT YOU OR KNOW YOU!!AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN OR LOOK AT ME!JUST THINK I'M DEAD!
I'm sorry dude..
GET AWAY FROM ME!
(Jim started to cry and Adrian left sad)
.
(Emily Lydia and Hayden are at the forest.Emily trains Hayden how to feed without killing)
Okay so..my friend Clay is with me..Clay come here!
Hey girls
So he will be our victim..
But we will kill him!
We're not going to kill him just slow down! Okay so to feed from a human without killing its about how you doing this..you're doing the same thing but then you break his neck and when he will wake up he will have only a mark.Do you know how to compel?
Not at all!
Okay I'll learn you just watch me doing this!Clay..
Emily!
Stand there..
Okay
Now.. you won't remember anything and dont scream this will not hurt!
And then...
(Emily bit Clays neck she drunk blood and then she broke his neck and he fell down)
Oh that was good...does anyone have a tissue?
Here(L)
And that's all?
Yeah..
And about compelling you just look someone in his eyes and it will work on its own..try to Lyds..not to feed from you!
Okay..um...I found
(Hayden looked Lydia in her eyes)
You will throw your tissues down and then you will not remember that move
(Lydia threw down the tissues and she didn't remember anything!)
It worked!
Good job!
What it worked?
😂
(Clay woke up with blood on his neck)
Um..Emily..I'm hurting!Who did this to me?
You fell again?
I hunk I don't remember a thing!
It's okay..my friend Hayden will help you...
Yeah so..Stand here..and..
Don't scream..it won't hurt and don't remember anything!
(Hayden started to drink blood from his neck but she was drinking too much)
Okay Hay that's enough..
(She continued to drink)
Hayden stop...you will kill him!HAYDEN!
(Emily pulled away Hayden and she was ready to attack again at Clay full of blood..Emily Broke Clays neck)
Seriously?I told you how to do this!
I don't know Em..I can't control it!
It's okay you will learn..you just need practise.No one made it from the first day!Ask Lydia..Lydia you learnt basketball from the first time you went to practise?
No..
See?
I learnt to the second..
You're not helping!
I know..
I want to go I have to step by Jim's house because we have practise so see you!
Bye!
Byee
(Hayden left)
Do you think she will make a progress?
I dont know but..when she bite someone she can't control her thirstyness...so..she can kill easily!
..
HAYDENS POV
(Hayden was walking to Jim's house and Brian stopped her)
Hey
Um...hi!
Have you seen Lydia?
At the forest with Em. .
What are they doing?
They were helping me..why?
I just wanted to see her..Are they doing something?Can I go?
Whatever you want..
So..where are you going?
To Jim
You are still with him?
Yas problem?
Damn it girl...I just did a question!
Well..alright but remember that you're not the best person for my best friend..
Leave her to make her decisions she's not your soldier..
I didn't say that!Just leave you're dumb,blonde what did I expected?
That thing that when we talk we always fight..
It's because I don't like you..and you see I'm a nice person and I didn't say hate..
You have a point..universe!Hayden Romero became a nice person!
Werecoyote exactly..
Yeah..so I'd better go to the forest you to Jim so..Bye
Bye!
*Her phone ring and it said Adrian.She had reached Jim's house*
I told you not to call me again!
Listen please I told Jim everything!
You just say it to come to your house to slap your face
I'm serious
I'm getting into his house I don't have time for stupid things!
Wait please don't...
(Hayden closed her phone and knocked Jim's door.He opened it and saw her shocked)
Hey babe
Hi
(She tried to kiss him but he pulled himself away)
What's wrong?
You'll tell me..
What?
How many days does it happen behind me?
I don't understand will you explain please?
What will I explain?That you hooked up my best friend?Almost...that you two kissed..that those pictures they sent  me were real?
The pictures..but..Jim I can explain!
I don't need your explanation!
Listen to me..it was nothing..he has feelings for me and I haven't.Because I'm in love with you..
Then why you kissed him?Why you almost had sex with him on the 3rd floor?
It was...it was unpredictable I mean...I didn't want this..it's just my body forced me to do it..
So you have feelings for him and I'm the one who doesn't let it happen!
No of course not...you helped me...on everything I needed to.Wherever you'll go I go..we're connected.With Adrian it was a bad moment..I talked to him and I never wanted to see him!For you...because I love you and you can say everything..you can blame me for what I did I did this and I'm not proud of it..that's why I didn't tell you anything!Because it hadn't got any sense for me.It was nothing!
For me it had sense...it shows that one day you were with me and the other with him..
You have mixed up in your head!I wasn't dating with both of you..it was just 2 horrible moments in my life!Because the beautiful times are with you.And they are always.Don't you understand?Think about that.Why didn't I just broke up with you and be with him?I could easily do it..if I had feelings for him!But I don't blame you..it's my fault...
..
(Jim turned around and a tear slipped down from his face)
Just look at me...Jim look at me!
(She turned his face and saw him crying)
Are you crying?
What am I supposed to do?Laughing?😢
You are the most important person in my life..I could never broke your heart for someone that has no place in my heart!You changed everything to me!I can't just lose you from that!Don't you understand that I love you?You will let him win?
I love you too..but...I can't do this anymore..I hope you understand😢
(He put her hand down)
Yes..I love you Jim..hold on that!😢
(Hayden left crying)
(The scene shows Jim crying and breaking things at his house and Haydens house that she is on the floor crying at an edge)

(END)

#ep12
Hey guys!Sorry for the hour again😂I'm not responsible I have to fix this oh God!Tomorrow I have a dancing competition so I'm not sure if I'll upload on time!
Jaydens break up😢I think its the most saddest scene for now..I mean Haydens words were so dkskahaaan!Emily Lydia and Hayden the crew👑Lydia was so funny😂Brian and Hayden talked😂The end was just heart breaking for Jaydens shippers💔

Q: Lydias humour or Haydens humour?

AQ: Lydias😂
Shes so funny not that Hayden in some parts isn't but Lydia has the sense of humour inside her!And in that chapter was that😂😂Come on don't say that you didnt laugh with her line😂

ANYWAY SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 18:00 BYE💞