Chapter-2:- Who am i??

sorry for delaying so much
----------------------------------------------
My head was heavy. It was like I was Carrying a load on my head. I opened my eyes to find out that I was on a bed, obviously it wasn't MY bed. It was a luxurious white bed which was so soft that I was sinking into it. There was a band aid stuck to my forehead and lots of Cotton on my nose( thankfully it was put in such a way that it allowed me to breath). That time the door clicked open and I pulled my blanket on top( as I was scared). It was the human toy. "At last you are awake. You slept for three days continuously." "What am I doing here? Where am I? Who are you?" I couldn't control my questions. He smiled and said," I thought some one said about not being inquisitive." "That was before you kidnapped me into this unknown place." Yes, I was angry. I didn't like the idea of me being kidnapped ( well who will like it). He sat down at the edge of the bed and said," one by one. My name is Julian and I'm an arnox. You are right now in our quarters. I don't actually know why queen wants you but I'm pretty sure it's important." As he was anyways answering my questions, I started asking more," so who was the guy with you and are you all mafias?" At this, he started laughing," we are not mafias and the guy you are talking about has a name and that is Ian." So he is the one who pulled with the whip. Julian continued," speaking of Ian, he wanted to meet you. Don't feel hurt if he tells you something mean. He is like that by nature. Remember he can't hurt you physically as queen has ordered him to not even touch you. So, he will try his best to hurt you mentally or emotionally. Don't pay attention, okay?" I nod. He smiles and then quietly goes out of the room.
After five minutes, Ian enters the room. He had a angry look on his face." You have greatly disappointed me." He said," I had high expectations of you reaching the gates of hell by now." It was like an arrow aimed at my heart as the words did hurt me. But I was not going to sit quiet." At least I will be accepted there. You will be kicked out of hell by satan himself!" I said angrily, I just wanted to hurt him so badly but then he smiled which made me more furious. He said," he will be dead before he even thinks about touching me." Then I saw the whip curled around his hand." You were the one who made me fall. Because of you I got all these injuries."
" And I really wanted those injuries to be deep. I rejoiced when you fell." I couldn't bear it I finally asked him," why are you so bugged of me?" He rolled his eyes and said," you are the only person I can't use my gift on." Whatever, the gift is not important right now. God knows who gave him that gift which is so important to him. I jump out of my bed. My shrug is there on the chair. I put it on. I was heading towards the door when I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I turned to see his whip holding my wrist too tightly. I try to get out of the grip but then it is too strong." What do you want?" I ask. "The queen is coming to see you after 5 minutes, so you can't move out." He said.
He pulls the whip back. I turn and dash into the wall. Wait it's not a wall but it's Ian. My head hurts. He pushes me away and says," it's a sincere advice from me, just stay away from me." He curls his whip around his hand again and starts going towards the door. Then he stops , tilts his head a little and says," and one more thing. Don't force me to lock this door from outside." Then he opens the door( actually his whip opens the door) and then just slams it on my face.
So the room was nothing special, just a number of buttons. There was a balcony. So open the door and went out. At least I will get some idea about the place. All I could see was- Water. I couldn't escape at all.
Suddenly I heard the door open I learnt to my room only to find a woman ( looks like late twenties) beautiful face, hazel green eyes( just like me) and light pink lips. She was wearing a black jacket with black jeans. Pretty cool. "Who are you?" I really didn't know that. Even though she looked very similar. "My name is Ella. I'm the queen." Frankly speaking I never expected to be like that. I imagined her with a long crown and a beautiful tiara. She was a blonde well so was I .
So I quietly went and sat on my bed. She was calm." Okay, so what do you want from me?" She smiled and somehow that calmed me (I mean I felt safe). She said," I want you to love me."
Wait what the f***!
"Sorry that is not possible. I'm only interested in dating guys." She didn't look like a lesbian. (Well who looks like that)
She let out a chuckle. She sat next to me on the bed. I was seriously getting wrong intentions. She said," I know this will go a little hard on you but the truth is that I'm your mother."
I couldn't believe this.
----------------------------------------------
Dear reader,
Actually I was so engrossed in this TV show named " pretty little liars " . Please watch that show. It is pretty awesome. You all can even suggest me some TV series or movies.i would love to watch them all.
Love you all
Adelpha