Chapter 21

(Y/n) P.O.V:

You don't remember much other than the throbbing pain that still lingers in your heart. Simi was asleep on a couch across from the bed you lay on. Levi leaning against the wall watching some show on the small tv. Where where you?

"Bout time your ass got up." Levi said looking at the tv still. "W-what happened?" You asked sitting up and noticing IVs sticking out of your arm.

"Don't know honestly could care less you passed out at the restaurant and the doctors says it's probably cause you where dehydrated or body can't take the changes it's going through with the babies. Either way they hooked IVs up to you to get you the water supplies you need."

You nodded and looked over at Simi. "How long have I been out?" You asked looking back at him. "Tch the whole night. It's like 12pm now." Simis eyes open slightly than close for a split second but shot opened again when she noticed you where awake.

"Sister senpi!" She yelled her pink hair flinging up into the air. "Simi how many times do I have to tell you what senpi means?" Levi asks you both burst out laughing. It was your thing to say senpi to each other in front of him to piss him off. Even though you both where twins your brother Marco would actually be your guys senpi if he was still around.

He rolled his eyes and walked out. Simi ran up and engulfed you in a hug. "Thank god you're okay I was worried I'd have to set a funeral up for you ass and god knows it would be one where your ass is decked up like a clown." She laughs "or maybe Padme Skywalker the shit and put you in a floating coffin." (May the 4th be with you!) you rolled your eyes and punched her arm making one of the IVs fall out.

"Fuck!" You screeched a doctor came in and smiled warmly at you. "Glad to see you woke up."

Glad could be far from what you felt.

Nothing but pure pain.

___________________

Short chap I know next will be longer for sure! May the fourth be with you all!