The next few days

After going on his job with Erza, Jellal decided to settle down and find a place to live. There were a lot of vacent homes in Magnolia, including the appartment in the complex lucy lives in. He did eventually decided on the one near lucy (hopeing to get closer to erza) . 

After moving in he and erza took some solo jobs together to help him pay rent, and buy furnature. After buying furnature and setting up his house they went out to buy clothes. " Erza why are you doing this for me after all the pain I caused you in the past." Jellal asked while walking back to his appartment with her. "Jellal I don't care how much you hurt me then the past is gone and I never stopped loving you."  Erza said with a slight blush on her face. She walked away before he could reply.

ERZA P.O.V

"Did I really just say that oh my god." I thought to myself as my heart raced. "I love him but admited it so shamlessly." I went home to take a bath and get it off my mind

JELLAL P.O.V

"WHAT!?!?!" jellal exclaimed loudly in the middle of the streets of magnolia. "Shit said it too loud" He said hurrying home to think about what erza had said. 

NORMAL P.O.V

At the guild the next day erza avoided jellal even though she didn't want to. She went to get strawberry cake at the bar. "Erza can I talk to you, alone." A man said standing behind her. "Oh Jellal um yes you can." Erza said tripping over her own words.