Hailey:"Oh my god....."I said looking at it. I was beyond amazed and super excited"Baby...."I said looking at her while she smiled at me lovingly.

Y/n:"I thought it would go with the dress and not to mention it'd go amazing with your dress"She said making me smile. I wish I could just hug and kiss her right now.

Bella:"You're the best girlfriend ever"She said making Y/n chuckle and me nod.

Hailey:"She is....I love it babe. Thank you so much and I love you"I said making her smile and nod.

Y/n:"I love you more princess"She said making me blush. We talked for a while and saw Y/n yawn. I smiled at her while she returned it with a tired one.

Hailey:"Go sleep babe.....we'll get ready and then after the gala I'll call and we can talk"I said making her nod and give me a small smile.

Y/n:"Okay baby.....I love you"She said making me smile.

Hailey:"Bye babe.... I love you too"I said making her smile. I hung up and smiled waking up and putting the box near my things for the gala. I saw everyone smiling at me making me smile"Shut up"I mumbled making them giggle and put their hands up in defence.

Gigi:"We didn't even say anything!"She said with a smirk. I flipped them off and sat down looking at Kendall.

Hailey:"You didn't tell her did you?"I asked making her frown and nod.

Kendall:"She's gonna have a heart attack Hails.....she hates him and he hates her....okay yes he did say a lot of things about Y/n in the past but he changed"She said making us all sigh.

Kylie:"I still can't be live you're dating Asap"She said making us all nod and her groan.

Kendall:"I like him! And he likes me!"She said making us nod.

Bella:"Y/n's gonna go crazy.....just saying"She said making her groan even more.

Kendall:"Can we drop it please!"She said making us nod and dismiss it. We were busy discussing The Gala and stuff when we deiced to get ready. Kendall's house was a mess right now but oh well.

Hailey:"Guys! We're gonna be late"I said making them groan and shout.

Bella:"Just give us a few more minutes!"She yelled making me groan. I was busy getting my finishing touches done when the girls walked down.

Kendall:"Yeah....we look hot"She said making all laugh.

Kylie:"Y/n will have a heart attack if she saw you right now"She said making me giggle. Y/n was drooling over the dress yesterday so I can imagine.

Hailey:"She'll die happy"I said making them laugh and nod.

Gigi:"I think all of our significant others will"She said making us nod. We arrived at the MET Gala and it was packed with celebrities beyond celebrities.

Gigi:"This year definitely seems bigger"She said making us nod.

Bella:"Definitely"She said. We all walked to the carpets and started posing for the camera's.

Hailey!!! Over here!